Erika

Later that day, we went to check on Pyro and Lesser. They had set up a space to sleep in the forest, we offered them Kiodragon's old spot, but Pyro didn't want to because he missed her too much.

Soon my scar on my arm from Veronica so many years ago started hurting a little bit. I blinked, and suddenly I was on an island.

On the island there was a camp set up, and a sleeping dragon near the water.
Kio... I thought.
I heard the rustling of trees from behind me, I turned around, and Nico came out, followed by Tori, Wisty, John, Teresa, and Veronica.
"Guys!" I yelled. Nobody heard me, it was as if I wasn't there.
The only reaction I did get was from Wisty, who looked in my direction.
"Did you hear that?" She asked.
"No" Nico answered.
"Wisty! It's me!" I said.
"I swore I heard someone calling us" she said.
Then I had an idea, if they can't hear me, what if they could see me kick the sand or something. I tried out my theory by kicking the sand.
"Aah!" Wisty screamed.
"What's wrong?" Teresa asked.
"You guys didn't see that?!!" She asked.
"No, what was it?" Tori asked.
"Someone kicked the sand!"
I had another idea, I bent down, and wrote a message in the sand, and I drew a circle above it and stood in it.
It's Erika

Wisty walked over to look at it.
"Erika?" She asked, looking at the circle.
"Yes!" I said. I gotten her attention, and I showed her where I am, now to make sure she knew. I put my hands on her shoulders.
"Erika!" She said.
"Wait, you can see me?" I asked.
"Yes! How did you get here?"
"I...I don't know, my scar busted started hurting, and then I showed up here" I admitted.
"Do you think it might have something to do with those crystals?" Wisty suggested.
"Maybe" I said.
"Okay, well whatever it is, we need to get home now"
"Well, what do we do until then?"
"Find Max"
Before she could say more, I was back in the forest with the kids.

I was so stunned I tripped over my feet.
"Mom!" Luke said, helping me up.
"I'm fine, but I think I know where Kiodragon and the others are" I said.
"Where???" Asphy asked.
"Ogygia"