Tara

I bet you guys are wondering what I'm doing in Tartarus. It's a long story, more on that later. The truth is I don't even know how I got in there in the first place. I remember fighting the Chimera, I passed out, then I woke up in that fiery pit with nothing but my Brothers baseball bat in hand.

We had fought for a few hours before the sixth and Nico had shown up, and I think I saw a Kio there before they came. She was rampaging across the river Phlegathon.

It was weird because as soon as I saw Erika, I looked back at the monster and it was like I already knew it's weakness. The chest.
"Nico! Throw me your sword!" I yelled. He did as I asked and I quickly stab the monster at its weak spot. It exploded into dust.
"Whew! Thanks!" I said.
"How did you get into Tartarus?" Nico asked.
"Ask Repair Boy" I told him.
"Leo"
"No duh! He made me help him with his new invention, something that can pull people out of Tartarus in case they get stuck, and I accidentally fell in"
"But I thought he got amnesia like the other Greeks" Erika said.
"What? No, Calypso, Leo and Carmen are fine!"
"Wait, who's Carmen?" John asked.
"Their daughter" I explained.
"Well," Tori said,"looks like Leo super-sized Mcshnizzle has finally done it!"
"Wow Tori" Nico said.
"What? He's not the only one!"
"Okay, wow" and everyone was reacting like that for almost five minutes.
"Well the good news is that people know we're down here, and with some help Leo might succeed in making that machine" Veronica said.
"Yeah but how are we gonna tell them we're down here too with a pregnant woman?" Teresa said.
"She's right, time is mixed up here, you could have the baby sooner than expected" Wisty said to Erika.
"Wait, E's pregnant?" I asked.
"Yeah" Erika said.
"Since when?" I asked.
"I don't know, we fell in the evening  I found out"
Nico shifted looking uncomfortable, I guessed that he'd just found out not too long ago.
"Okay, well that is pretty bad" I admitted.
"Wait a minute," Wisty said,"is that a temple?"
In the distance I saw the wrecked temple of Hermes.
"Yeah, so?"
"John, remember what Annabeth did in Tartarus with riptide?" She asked him.
"Oh! This is perfect!" He replied as the (very weird, in my opinion) couple ran toward the ruins.
"Do you have a paper and pen with you?" She asked.
"Just this pen I took from Lily this morning" John said as he pulled it out.
"What was she doing?"
"Writing on the walls" he replied.
"So that's why I saw water all over that wall!" She said.
"Um..." I said, signaling them to focus.
"Right," she said,"paper?"
"I have the results from Erika's pregnancy test!" Veronica said taking it out of her pocket.
"Thanks!" She said, and I saw her look at it for a few seconds before she started writing. When she finished, she read it out loud.
"Dear Leo,
John, Nico, Erika, Veronica, Teresa and I are down here with your sister (your such an idiot by the way, nice job). Nobody at Camp Jupiter was affected by the curse, so get them and help us find a way out. Hurry! Erika's pregnant and time is weird here! We don't know when it'll happen!
-Wisty Freeman"
"I like the extra part you put after my name! Thanks!" I said.
She laughed and placed it on the temple, and it disappeared.
"Hey Tori, didn't you say that the underworld and Tartarus are connected?" Teresa asked.
"Yeah"
"So if we can find some way to contact your dad..." She started.
"Then we can leave through there! That's a great plan Teresa!" Tori said.
"If we have another paper I can write to Leo to tell him!" Wisty said.
"Here, the blueprints to Leo's invention!" I said as I handed them to her.
"Thanks!" She said as she wrote some more. Then she read it out loud again.

"P.S. See if you can get that last note to Hades, he might be able to help"

"Ok," Erika said,"so what do we do in the-agh!" She said, in pain.

CLIFFHANGER!!! I love doing that! I'm so sorry! Hey I just got back from seeing Finding Dory in the theatre, what did you guys think?