Teresa

(We haven't heard from these guys a lot, I'm doing one more chapter from them after this, and then going back to their kids)

"Maybe Lesser wanted to take Pyro on a play date with the kids?" Wisty suggested.
Kio roared.
"Yeah no problem" Wisty said. She cast a little bit of her magic around Kio, and she was able to communicate with us.
"No, that's not it," Kio said,"Lesser's never been to the camp"
"Well, did Starling call? Lesser is her mom, and Starling was over there anyway negotiating with Jake" I said.
"That might be it," she said,"I'll have to ask, but for right now let's land so we can talk to Erika"
"John," Nico said after not speaking the whole time,"why did you send them over there to do it?"
"It was a group decision" is all John said.
"But don't you think I should have had a say in it?" He asked.
"No I don't, Nico, you tried to kill her, you treated her kids like trash their whole lives, and I know you've kept secrets from her" he replied.
"What? How would you know that?" Nico asked.
"John?" Wisty asked,"what secrets?"
John took a deep breath and sighed.
"Nico has been acting weird for a while, so one night, Teresa and I went to investigate," he said, I finished for him,"Erika has been brought back before, and she's told him about a lot of things" I said, then I turned to Veronica.
"V, do you remember what happened before Gaea's curse to make us human?" I asked.
She thought for a second, and her eyes widened.
"I.....I died" she said.
"Exactly, and the curse brought you back, so since we are so close to breaking it....."
"I'll be dead.....again"
"I knew" Tori said.
"How?" Wisty asked. Tori gave her an annoyed glance.
"Wisty, who's my dad?" She asked. Wisty slapped her hand onto her face.
"Hades, I'm so sorry, Tori" she said.
"So, hold on," Veronica said,"if I die again, what will happen to the kids?"

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter took a while to update! I've been pretty busy. Anyways, the video by Teresa's pictures is the Pentatonix's new song. I hope you like it!