Asphy

"OGYGIA?!?!??!!!!" I asked in horror.
"Whoa, whoa, what's wrong with Ogygia? I thought your stepmom got out of there" Lee asked.
I sighed in annoyance. Everyone, especially Lee, knew that I didn't like talking about my dad and Calypso.
"Sorry" he said.
"It's fine, and yes, Calypso was on Ogygia, her curse was that no one would come back after the first time, but the island itself prevented her from leaving" I explained.
Miley looked confused.
"But she's gone now" she said,"so there's nothing to worry about"
Callum spoke up.
"Maybe the island's magic could be looking for someone else to keep there" he thought.
"...our parents" Lily noted.
"I wish I could warn them, I don't even know how I got over there" Erika said.
"Well, maybe it had something to do with those crystals" Miley guessed.
"Maybe, but you know who can help us with that?" Luke said,"Hades"
"What?" I asked, "why him?"
"Because he's the one who told our parents about mom's condition in the crystals, maybe he knows more about it" he explained.
"That's a good idea, Luke" Erika said.
Her face showed this hopeful expression, as if going to Hades would serve more than one purpose.
"Alright! How does everyone feel about a field trip to the Underworld?" Lee asked sarcastically.
We were about to be on our way when everyone in the camp started rushing for the border.
"What's going on?" Samantha asked as Travis Stoll ran by.
"A new half-blood was spotted near the border" he said.
The group decided to follow the crowd and check it out