Veronica

This is the story of how I died. (Alright fine, Tori, and came back. You are such a fun sponge!)

Don't worry, it's not that bad, it's actually pretty interesting. It all started one morning as I went with my sister, Erika di Angelo to the pharmacy. The woman handed me a file for her, and I read it out loud.
"Well?!" She asked.
"I hope for the kid's sake that it doesn't happen, with parents like you and Nico" I joked. She elbowed me in the shoulder.
"Ok, positive," I read slowly, keeping her in suspense,"positive and.........positive! Oh my gods Erika! You're a mom!"
"What?! Really?!?!" She looked at the file.
"Oh my gosh! You're right!" She said,"but, I don't know how to be a mom! I'm pretty sure they don't just leave you 22 hours a day like ours" she said.
"I'm pretty sure Wisty could help you!" I suggested. Wisty and John Freeman have been married as long as Erika and Nico. In fact, those four and Tori and Will Solace had a triple wedding.

Wisty and John were the first to have a kid. Their daughter, Lily, who was now 1 year old, almost resembled me for some reason. But I didn't mind. Tori and Will didn't have kids yet, but it was only a matter of time.

As for me and Teresa, we wanted to wait a bit before we started a serious relationship. Erika often teased me about it, but I would just tune her out.

"How will I tell Nico?" She asked.
"Just let it out," I told her,"be all like,'Nico, I have some good news' and then he'll ask what it is and you'll say,'I'm pregnant', simple!"
"Yeah except it's not that simple, remember how freaked out Wisty was when she told John? She almost lost it!"
True, I thought.
"Well, then think about how happy you'll be as a family before you tell him, give yourself some confidence!"
"How do you know so much about this?" She asked.
"You know I was alive when you were born right?" I asked sarcastically.
"Oh, mom?"
"Yes mom! Dang! Pregnancy's changed you!"
"Okay, okay," she said,"let's get back to Camp Jupiter" and we both walked to the parking lot of the pharmacy.

When the six of us graduated high school, we moved into Camp Jupiter. So when Erico got married (LOL), Nico moved in with us. (And by us I mean me and Erika, man! That guy is obsessed with McDonald's!)

I bet you are wondering about Kio, let me brake that down, according to Wisty's translation from Starling, she was only supposed to go nuts over night, but we found later that she was exposed to Flash Fire, which made her not only be Dark Kiodragon for a longer time, but she is also more dark than before.

We Iris quickly messaged Tori.
"Well?!?!" She asked.
"Not yet, are the others with you?" I asked.
"Teresa and Wisty are here right now, yeah, John said he'd be here in a few minutes"
"Well tell him to hurry up" I said. Knowing what was about to happen, Tori backed out of the way. And the two of us jumped through.
Soon we were both in the living room of Tori and Will's house.
"Hi guys!" Wisty said as she sat up from the couch to greet us.
"Hi! Where's Lily?" I asked. Soon, the adorable one-year old ran towards us with her arms sticking out like she was pretending to be an airplane.
"Vwonica!" She called.
"Hi Lily Bear!" I said. She giggled at the nickname.
"Did Ewika bwing a baby wif her?" She asked me. I looked at her.
"Let's wait for John to get here" she said.
"I'm here!" He said as he opened the door.
"Hi John!" We said as we hugged our friend.
"Alright, we went to the pharmacy, and Erika took the tests, and..." I started, letting Erika finish.
"They were all positive" she finished.
Everyone came to her and congratulated her.
"E! That's amazing!" Tori said.
"Baby! Baby!" Lily repeated.
"When are you going to tell Nico?" Wisty asked.
"Tonight at dinner" she said.
"Erika that's great!" John said.
"Yes, if you need any help, just ask me, okay?" Wisty offered.
"Of course!" Erika replied.
"Alright, baby girl," John said turning to Lily, "it's bed time for you"
"Bee bye Ewika!" Lily said. Bee bye was her cute way to say goodbye. Erika laughed.
"Bee bye Lily!" She replied.