Miley

I woke up, and looked over at mom's bed, but she wasn't there.
"Samantha! Samantha, wake up!" I said, shaking her awake.
"Huh? What?" She asked, tiredly.
"Mom's gone!" I told her.
"Um, okay, calm down," she said," I'll check the beach, you check the arena"
I nodded, and left, ignoring the fact that I was still in my pajamas.

I made my way to the arena, but I didn't have to go inside to hear someone training in there. I opened the door to find my mom slashing the dummies into pieces. I sat down by the wall to watch.

It was incredible! She punched so hard that the dummy's head broke off, shot an arrow at the chest of one from a mile away, and gave another one a big round-house kick. When she finished, I stood up and applauded.

"That was incredible!" I said. She looked at me, startled.
"Oh, thanks," she said,"I'm a little rusty, so I was just getting some practice in"
"Right," I said,"I guess I know where Luke gets his combat skills from!"
She laughed.
"I guess so," then she thought for a minute.
"Why don't you give it a try?" She asked, and handed me the bow.
"Me?" I asked.
"Sure! Go ahead!"
I took the bow, loaded it with the arrow she handed me, and pulled back the string. I took a breath, and released. The arrow flew straight from the bow to right above the bullseye.
"Not bad, Miles!" Mom exclaimed.
"Thanks, mom" I said.
"I can't find her anywhere...oh" Samantha said when she saw her.
"Okay, well their doing breakfast, so we'd better go"
We got there, and I ate with Mom, Samantha, Lily, Luke (who came back from the Hades cabin), and Uncle Percy.
"I cannot remember the last time this table was this full" Percy said, laughing. I saw Samantha glance over at her brother, who was sitting with Clarisse at the Ares cabin. He sat there because his dad, Mark, was a son of Ares.

The only two people missing was Lee and Asphy, I guessed that they were both still asleep.

"Hey, Mom?" I asked.
"Yes, Miley?" She asked.
"What do you think Dad is gonna do when he gets home? Do you think he'll be mad?" I asked her. I knew Luke and I were both anxious, Dad was always very strict with us. She sighed.
"Well Miles, your dad is a very...complicated person, he's been that way ever since he was ten" she said, "but I also know that he has been pretty upset since the incident, so I think he'll be proud of you"
"Yeah," Luke said, "unless you're the oldest brother of the two and he's been extremely harsh on you for your entire life and you do something that he absolutely did not want us to do!!!"
"Luke!" I snapped.
"No, you know what? I'm glad we got Mom back, but what do you think that means for me?" He practically yelled before storming off to the cabin.
"Luke, wait!" I said getting up and following him. We stopped by the door of the Hades Cabin.
"Luke! What the heck was that?" I asked.
"I don't want to talk about it" he said pushing me aside to get inside, but I blocked him and grabbed the doorknob to keep him from opening the door.
"Well, you need to! What is going on with you, Luke?"
"I can't do this anymore Miley! I can't just go on some random adventure and have Dad waiting for me to come home so he can punish me!" He says.
"What are you talking about?" I ask. But then I remembered the time when we were kids that Luke took me to the beach so we could play in the water. And when we got back Dad was furious, he yelled at Luke mostly, and I never got blamed at all.
"...oh" I said.
"Yeah, he always gave me the blame, it was like you had never done anything wrong in your life" My brother said quietly. I was upset, not because Luke was snapping at me, but because I knew how right he was, and I felt sorry for him. I let go of the doorknob and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry" I said. I felt his arms wrap around me to hug me back, and his head fell on my shoulder. We just stood there, just the two of us, for a few seconds before we heard Mom run over here.
"Luke, I know your upset with your dad, but...oh" she said, noticing what we were doing.
We laughed, as the three of us walked back to the pavilion.

I know this isn't the best way to do a chapter after being off for so long, but I have writers block, I think I have a good idea for the next chapter though, remember Nico's secret that John revealed?