Chapter 24- Janessy moments

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I knew we were alone. He had walked a long way from everyone else, but somehow I felt like someone was watching us. I tried to ignore it, but it was probably my paranoid mind. Besides, we were doing anything wrong, we were just making out, right? But we were alone. No one around at all. No parents, no cameras, anything. We had just said our I love you's, and now he was eagerly kissing me. I liked that he couldn't get enough of me. It made me feel beautiful, wanted.

"Jessy." I whispered when he pulled away for air and began kissing down my neck. Leaving hot trails.

"Mmm." He responded, going down my jawline. I shivered.

"I think we should go. It's-" He bit my earlobe and I lost it. He gave a low chuckle when he found my weak point and I wanted to playfully smack him. How dare he! I tried to finish what I was saying. "It's getting-" Another bite. "Late."

He pulled back and looked at me. "You wanna go home?" He asked, and even though it wasn't that kind of invitation, he made it sound so wrong.

"How about we go back to the city and walk some more?" I nervously asked. I wanted to get out of here, because if we stayed here longer, only god knows what would happen. I wanted to, don't get me wrong. But I wanted to wait. I wanted him, but maybe when the time was right. I couldn't just do it like that. Especially in a beach that was so strange to me. Even though the night was kind of perfect, beautiful.

"Oh, I know." He said and slowly set me down. My bare feet met the sand again and I felt like I had just pushed him away entirely.

"Jessy-" I began, wanting to explain my point of view.

"I understand. I do. Don't worry, I wasn't going to pressure you." He said and kissed my forhead.

This is the Jessy I feel in love with. I loved him. Noah was wrong, he wasn't going to hurt me. And after he told me that, I felt like I could trust Jessy 100%. The fact that he would wait for me made me change my mind about how I felt about him. The more time I spent with Jessy, the more I feel for him.

"It's just that..." I began and shyly stopped. This was probably the only topic that I was embaressed talking to him about.

He placed a hand over my lips and smiled. "It's okay. Really." He said and kissed my cheek this time.

We kissed a few more times, and then walked back up the beach. I knew he wasn't that bothered about it. He was sort of expecting it. I didn't feel bad though, and he made sure to not let me feel bad. He promised me he would wait for me and that made me feel better. If my girl friends heard about this they would give me hell. They would say, 'What?! But y'all are in a city, alone! Without parents, friends, anyone! You shoud've!' But I wasn't going to be pressured. If I wanted to have sex with him, then it was because I wanted to, and because I was ready.

We drove back to his house at around ten, after he showed me a few more places. We came back home that early because... Well, I wasn't too sure.

"Do you always come back home at 10 on fridays?" I asked, half teasing him and I took off my sandals and followed him to the kitchen.

"No. But I have a surprise for you tomorrow, so I wanted to come home and rest. We leave at seven tomorrow." He said and grabbed two waters.

"Thanks." I said when he handed me my water. I set it aside though and went to stand next to him. "What kind of surprise?"

"Well I can't tell you or then it won't be a surprise, now would it?" He said and smiled as he drank some water.

I wanted to know what the surprise was. I hated surprises, and the only way I was going to get the surprise, was to get it out of him. Which shouldn't be so hard for me.