4- battle at Valentine enterprises

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

4 - battle at Valentine enterprise

After talking to Pegasus about Atem and learning what Pegasus could tell Yugi about the spirit of vengeance, Yugi felt that he had some understanding of what Atem was capable of. Yugi left the graveyard where Pegasus lived, as he told Yugi that if he ever needed nay help or had any questions answered not to hesitate in coming back. Yugi drove the motorcycle to the hospital wanting to check on Tea and to the detective that Atem had saved. Yugi hoped that Tea was in better condition than the last time that he had visited her. Yugi felt that he needed a change of pace. Yugi was grateful that the one thing he didn't need to do was fill the motorcycle up with gas. As Yugi drove to the hospital, he thought over everything he had learned hoping that Atem would open up and reveal everything to him that Pegasus could not or would not share.

Yugi arrived minutes later at the hospital parking his bike before going in. After registering at front desk as then Yugi headed for Tea's room. When Yugi entered the room he was surprised to see the detective and his daughter in Tea's room.

"Ah you must be Yugi Moto. I thought that you might turn up." stated the detective.

"And you are?" Yugi asked although he all ready knew in someway who was.

"My name is Detective Arthur Hawkins and this is my daughter Rebecca Hawkins. I have a few questions to ask you." Yugi just looked at the detective nodding his head. "I want to know if you know anything about a man whom rides a motorcycle with a head of fire. He calls himself the spirit of vengeance, the Dark Rider, Atem." Yugi almost couldn't hide his shock as it stretched across his face. "You know to tell you the truth you look a little bit like him but there a big difference between you and him. There is an innocence and light about you were Atem seems more dark and almost evil even though he is one of the good guys." Yugi appeared more shocked by this revelation.

*Is it possible that he can sense the connection and that his has a super natural power. I only thought that people like Pegasus possessed that kind of power.* stated a dark eerie voice in the back of Yugi's mind.

"Atem?" he questioned in a low voice as he had heard him much clearly this time.

"Yugi are you all right?" Detective Hawkins asked snapping Yugi out of his trance.

"I am sorry Detective but I won't be much help. I lost consciousness and when I awoke I found myself in a graveyard. I am sorry that I won't be much help." replied Yugi as Detective Hawkins just stareed at Yugi as the young teen began to feel faint.

"Father stop it. You are doing it again!" Rebecca snapped as she caught Yugi before he passed out. "Mr. Moto hand on!" she shouted as Yugi lost complete consciousness.

Inside of Yugi's consciousness, Yugi was falling into the dark abyss.

"No Yugi!" cried at familiar voice as he caught Yugi's hand pulling the young petite teen close to his muscular body. "Yugi you must stay with me. I can't afford to loose you." Yugi's eyes, body, and mind were lifeless. Atem snarled deeply as he had half of a mind to take over Yugi's body and to give the detective a peace of his mind. *How dare he do this to my human host?* Atem hissed mentally but right now his main concern was for Yugi. Atem could feel a strange power flowing into Yugi's body. "This might work." he stated underneath his breath as he summoned his power forth. "Come and aid me oh servants of the shadow realm. Come forth Janis, the lightsworn mender and cure mermaid." Atem shouted as the jewel on his forehead glowed as two creatures magically appeared before him with bowed heads. "Please use your powers to help my human host." Atem stated as the two creatures bowed their heads and begun to work on Yugi. Slowly life returned to Yugi's body as Atem sighed in relief.