9- discovering new allies

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks!

9- discovering new allies

Pegasus used his mystical golden eye to heal Yugi's wounds and to feed the teen some of his own blood in order to quench the teens newfound thirst. After a while the teen seemed to come back around.

"Hey Yugi-boy, how are you feeling?" asked Pegasus. Yugi slowly moved blinking a few times, he then rubbed his hand through his hair a few times. His body wasn't as sore as he somewhat felt. He could also taste a coppery substance in his mouth. It took Yugi a little while to comprehend what had happened. "Earth to Yugi-boy, are you in there?" Pegasus asked snapping his fingers in front of Yugi's eyes.

"Sorry Pegasus...I guess that I lost myself in my own thoughts. I will be all right. I just had to think back for a second trying to make sense of things." Yugi replied sitting up right.

"I take it that Atem has explained everything that is going on and what he needs you to do now?" asked Pegasus as Yugi nodded his head.

"He told me about all of it, the items, the prophecy, the mark, his past, his deal with Uriel, all of it. He told me that I had to find allies whom hold mystical items similar to your golden eye and whom all bear this mark." Yugi replied showing them his right hand as the mark magically appeared on his right hand. "I know that you are one of those people and so is Merik. Which leaves me to find the others but, I have no idea of where to even begin." stated Yugi.

"Just follow you instincts Yugi-boy. Both the good doctor and I know about the prohecy and I know that only Atem knows how to use the power contained in these items. If you and/or Atem ever need our help, Atem knows how to reach us so don't hesitate in calling us. If you happen to over use or use too much of your power, you will find yourself craving blood. Atem will know what to do to relieve the blood hunger." replied Pegasus. Yugi nodded his head that he understood and was a bit grateful for the older man's help. Yugi didn't know much about Pegasus or how it was that he exactly knew so much about Atem. The teen figured that sooner or later Pegasus would tell him. Before leaving Merik's mansion, Yugi thanked the sorcerer supreme for his help back in Egypt. Yugi found it hard to believe that Merik was several years older than him and that he was a skilled doctor, had graduated college at a young age, and that he had as much power as the spirit of vengeance himself. Yugi began to wonder if the others were about the same age as him.

Yugi drove his mystic motorcycle back home making a stop at the graveyard where Tea's grave was. Old feelings returned to him as he placed his hand onto the gravestone. He missed seeing Tea's smile and missed her cheerful taunting. So much has changed since then for Yugi that he knew that there was no way that he wouldn't stop until those whom were responsible for Tea's death felt the pain that they had inflicted on others.

"I promise you Tea, I will not rest until I complete what I have to do. I will bring your killers to justice, I promise." Yugi stated as he could feel warm tears streaking down his face. Just beyond the gravestone stood Atem the spririt of vengeance whom shared his body. The spirit of vengeance said nothing as he just simply bowed his head. Yugi wiped away his tears leaving the graveyard with renewed energy. He never felt this good in his entire life. *Why is it that I feel this way?* Yugi questioned to himself.

*It is because graveyards hold a special power that heals me and renews me with energy. It doesn't even have to be the graveyard here in Domino City. It can be any graveyard. Remember back to the first night, I had brought you here when I was near exhaustion. It was the first time that I have had a human host and I needed to replenish my energy.* Atem told Yugi mentally. Yugi now understood a bit better finding that there were still certain things about Atem that even he didn't know about.