27- good vs evil

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks!

27- good vs evil

Zarathos walked the earth after what seemed like a centruy. Zarathos was not alone as he was joined by Lillith the mother of all demons. The mother of demons offered to help Zarathos obtaining what was rightfully his. Zarathos looked like Atem except he was more demonic as he had a red skull face surrounded by blue hellfire flames.

"Now remember Lillith, Atemu is mine to deal with." snarled Zarathos.

"Of course Lord Zarathos. I will not fail you like the others." replied Lillith as a portal opened before them as the seven Midnight Sons stepped forward being lead by Atem whom was not in his true form.

"Zarathos this ends now!" snarled Atem.

"I agree Atemu. This will be the end of you and your Midnight Sons!" snapped back Zarathos as Lillith used her powers to open her own portal from her own bod giving birth to her demonic children.

"Destroy them!" she ordered her children.

"Leave Lillith to me. You guys handle her children." stated Merik. Hellfire and magic flowed into Atem's hands.

"Fine I will deal with Zarathos!" Atem growled as he reached up undoing his mystic chain. Both magic and hellfire flowed into the chain as the chain transformed into a long javlin. Atem wiped the chain around clearing a path through the demons to get to Zarathos. An evil gleam stretched across Zarathos's lips and in his eyes as the blue hellfire surrounded his demonic hands. It took Atem only a minute as red and blue hellfire clashed. Neither one of them was going to back down. The rest of the group dealt with Lillith's demonic children as Merick faced off against Lillith.

"My...my...my I get the pleasure of facing off against the famed sorcerer supreme. Do you really believe that your magic stands a chance against my own? How confidant are you that you will succeed Doctor Strange?" Lillith asked.

"We won't until I try." Merik replied pulling out the mystic rod. The two sorcerers faced against each other as Merik's magic proved stronger. All of the Midnight Sons seemed to be holding their own against Lillith's forces. Atem knew that he couldn't hold back anymore as too much was ridding of this battle. Power flowed through his body causing the seven mystic items to glow.

*Hear me ancient gods of the past, give me the strength and power to stop this evil threat that threatens the world. Allow me to restore peace to this world. By the ancient convant that I have made in the past, I unlock the full and true power contained within the seven mystic items that had once belonged to me. Allow me to complete the prophecy that has been foretold by the angel Uriel. I pray to the ancient gods to help me and my allies to defeat this evil.* Atem prayed mentally as the power coursed through his body transformign him into his true form. He could feel Yugi's light adding to his own power. Power dischared from Atem's body flowing outwards. Atem could feel the seven mystic items responding along with the six allies.

*Atemu now is the best change we have. Summon them!* Yugi stated mentally. Atem understood what the teen was saying as his light began to merge with Atem's darkness. Their body, mind, and spirit fused together increasing Atem's power. Atem's jewel began to glow as the eye of Horus appeared on his forehead. Atem could hear Zarathos cursing as it seemed that he knew what was coming.

"No...this can't be...that power should rightfully be mine. I will have it Atemu, no matter what!" Zarathos snarled at Atem as he charged at the spirit of vengeance.