13- blood bath

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

13- blood bath

Atem drove fast getting Blackout's victim to the hospital using almost all of his powers to keep the person alive. He had to feed and recovers his spent energy so he made a quick stop to the graveyard feeding upon a grave robber since he knew that Caretaker was elsewhere.

*Atem what's troubling you?* Yugi asked mentally after Atem was done feeding.

*The teen whom attacked us. He moved like a vampire, looked like a vampire, and had a vampire's strength as well as the eyes. So why is he saying that we are the vampire behind these attacks?* Atem replied.

*I know that doesn't make sense to me either but if you remember you were the first good vampire that possibly existed in the world. Do you think it is possible that he could be a good vampire?* Yugi asked.

*It could be possible but even the strangest thing is that he seemed also human at the same time. I have to say that this person definitely has me intrigued.* Atem replied before driving off to the meeting place.

The goth teen stood in front of the neon sign waiting for Atem. Something about the rider left him intrigued. He wanted to learn more as it seemed that the spirit of vengeance knew more about what was going on. He sensed the rider's presence as the rider drove up the side of the building.

"Did the human make it?" he asked Atem when the rider got off of his hellcycle.

"The human will live. As I told you or rather my human host has told you, I am the spirit of vengeance...the name is Atem. My human host answers to the name of Yugi Moto."

"Bakura Ryou...known to most as Blade, the vampire hunter." answered Bakura.

"Let me guess...the brutal killings caught your attention and you came to stop the vampire. But what made you believe that I was the one behind these attacks?" asked Atem.

"Nothing led me to believe that it was you. I am sorry about attacking you before...I kind of jumped to conclusions." replied Bakura.

"Perhaps we can help one another out Blade. We know the identity of the one behind these attacks as it isn't the first time we have tangled with him. The vampire's name is Blackout." stated Atem.

"I have heard of him as he has left a string of murders through out many cities and states. Whom knows if he is the vampire that I am looking for." replied Bakura as he played with a small handsized object that looked Egyptian in design. Atem's eyes widened even more when he saw it.

*Atem is that what I think it is?* Yugi asked mentally appearing by Atem's side.

*Yes it is Yugi. That is the mystic ring, another item from our ancient past which means that Blade is indeed one of our allies.* replied Atem.

"What on Earth are you two talking about?" Bakura snarled. Atem looked at Yugi almost shocked. Nobody has clearly heard them when they communicated mentally as Bakura was also clearly seeing Yugi while in spirit form. Atem gave Yugi control over their body allowing the teen to explain everything.

"No wonder why you two smelled like a vampire. I had no idea that there were other good vampires out there." replied Bakura, after he had learned from Yugi what was going on and everything from the prophecy and the vampire teens connection to all of it.

"Bakura, can you tell us why you are hunting down vampires and why you seem much like a vampire but also human?" asked Yugi as Bakura let out a long sigh. He sat down on a nearby edge still playing with the mystic ring.