1- the spirit of vengeance rides again

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

1- the spirit of vengeance rides again

It was a quite and cold chilly November night as Yugi Moto and his girlfriend Tea Gardner walked hand in hand together down the street. Yugi had finally asked Tea out after being together for several weeks. This was their first real date. They had just finished having dinner at Papa Trey's as Yugi was now escorting Tea back home.

"Hey Yugi, let's cut through the park. It's quicker and my house is only several blocks away from the park." stated Tea as she unlinked her Caucasian hand from Yugi stuffing them into her coat. Yugi turned to his date quickly blowing warm air into his cold Caucasian hands in order warm them up as he looked at the brown eyed, brunette hair teen through his Amethyst eyes.

"All right Tea. Besides I promised your parents that I would see you home safely. I don't mind getting home a little late." replied Yugi. The two teens began to enter Domino Park as Yugi linked his right arm through Tea's left arm stuffing his hands into his coat pocket. A smile stretched across Tea's face as she laid her head onto Yugi's shoulder pulling him closer while her eyes glittered in the night. Yugi swallowed harshly as it felt like his lips had gone dry. The sound of the bugs chirping and howls hooting surrounded them.

As they were about to leave the park, they could hear strange voices coming from the other side of the wall that surrounded the park.

"I hope that you have it. This isn't the best place to do business." stated a man with a thick Italian accent. Both of Yugi and Tea poked their heads around the wall to see what appeared to be two gangs facing against each other. One gang looked to be like Italian mobsters that are often see on television series and/or in the movies. The other group looked to be ninja's as they were all dressed in robes.

"Come on you know as well as I do that the police don't patrol this area. And of course I have your money right here." stated one of the ninjas whom wore a Halloween red and black hockey mask over his face as he held up a briefcase. "Now show me the product!" The fat Italian mob boss snapped his fingers together as one of his henchmen brought forth a huge silver case setting it on top of a parked Blue Toyota Carola. The henchman opened the case to reveal three canisters . "Excellent, it was a pleasure doing business with you." stated the masked man as he snapped his fingers together. The ninjas lept swiftly attacking the mob henchmen before they had a chance to defend themselves.

"What is the meaning of this Deathwatch?" asked the fat Italian boss man.

"Sorry but I had a change of heart. I will keep my money and take the merchandise along with your life. But I will give you the pleasure of seeing the face of death before you die." replied Deathwatch as he removed his face mask as he then took the mob bosses head twisting it around completely as it snapped loudly. Tea screamed out loud alerting the ninjas that they weren't alone. "Someone has seen my face. Kill them all and leave no witnesses!" shouted out Deathwatch as he placed back on the face mask. The ninjas took the guns from their kill shooting in the direction that Yugi and Tea where hiding. Both teens scrambled to their feet running while trying to avoid the flying bullets as the sounds of gun fire echoed through the night. Several bullets ripped through Tea as she went down. Yugi quickly helped Tea back to her feet as they kept on running. Yugi was afraid for not only his life but also Tea's as well. Tea was bleeding and he didn't know how badly she was hurt.

Suddenly Yugi lost his footing as he and Tea slid down a deep embankment that landed him in the middle of the forest.

"Ouch, that hurt! Tea are you all right?" Yugi asked scrambling over to where she laid. Tea laid unconscious bleeding badly as she had several wounds through her arms, shoulders, and legs. Yugi had to get her to the hospital and fast. Yugi pulled Tea deeper into the forest through the leaves when he suddenly tripped over something backwards. Laying underneath Yugi's legs laid a motorcycle. "What on Earth is this doing here? I hope it still runs because it might be our ticket out of here." he stated in a hushed whisper. As Yugi dusted off the fall leaves with his blood covered hands, his hand touched the gas cap which emitted a strange glowing light as mystical flames engulfed Yugi's body. Yugi screamed out loud as the mystical flames began to transform his body.

The mystic flames altered Yugi's body transforming into a taller and more muscular person. Yugi's golden bangs became pale yellow as the rest of his maroon spiked hair disappeared as flames erupted from his skull. Yugi's skin became much paler as marking appeared underneath his eyes. A pair of scarlet red triangles streaked down as a pair of capital C marks curled over the streaks. Yugi's eyes became black as his pupils changed color as they now glowed a bright shade of blood red and his irises became slits. In the middle of his forehead sat a diamond shaped purple gem as a pair of fangs emerged from out of his lips. Yugi's clothes changed replacing what he was wearing with black leather motorcycle clothing. Yugi now a black leather jacket with a white v-neck collar and a white capital Y on the jacket. On one of the sleeves appeared a strange symbol (the medallion of power featured in the Ghost Rider second series) that could also be seen on the motorcycle as four long white spikes ripped from his shoulders as a silver chain hung across his chest. Dark blue white spiked bracelets rested above his black leather gloves. A dark blue white spiked belt sat on his hips above a pair of gray jean pants as he wore a pair of black leather motorcycle boots. Yugi was no longer as the spirit of vengeance, the Dark Rider, Atem now stood in his place. The bike that Yugi had tripped over had also transformed into a bad ass cycle that came straight out of hell as it had flaming bike wheels for tiers. The Dark Rider gently picked up the injured Tea, straddling over the bike as he kick started it to life. The bike roared as Atem drove it out of the woods leaping over the ninjas whom had seen a bright flash of light coming from the woods.

"Innocent blood has been shedded. The innocent shall be avenged." Atem shouted out in a dark eerie ghost-like voice. As the bike and rider landed behind the group of ninjas. The ninjas quickly turned around as Atem got off of his bike. Sounds of gun fire echoed through the night as bullets ripped through Atem's body. But this didn't stop the spirit of vengeance as he unlinked the chain that hung around his chest. Atem whipped the chain around as the metal links came magically undone as the links then transformed into shurikens that ripped through the ninjas before they flew back at Atem reforming into his chain as he relinked it across his chest. The need to avenge the innocent was great but he needed to get the injured person to the hospital. Atem walked back over to his bike as he restraddled it taking off into the night.

Atem drove through the city quickly weaving in and out of traffic as a trail of fire streaked behind him from his bike's wheels. Atem drove at top speeds as he could clearly hear the sounds of police sirens. Within several minutes Atem pulled up to the emergency loading and unloading zone for ambulances.

"Hey you can't drive up here!" someone shouted at the Dark Rider. Atem unstraddled the bike carrying unconscious and injured Tea to a near by gurney. The tech hands stood in silence staring at Atem's ghostly appearance.

"This woman needs medical attention, NOW!" Atem stated. The tech hands quickly wheeled Tea into the hospital as Atem went back to his bike. It roared as he started it back up after straddling the bike as the rider took off into the night. Atem drove around until the early hours of the morning ending up in a graveyard. The mystical flames on Atem's head and on the bike's wheels died out as the Dark Rider began to transform back into Yugi Moto. The transformation seemed to last a couple of minutes as Yugi stood in the Dark Rider's place. Yugi's mind was still spinning as he straddled the bike which had also transformed back to normal, kick starting it back up as he took off for the hospital. Yugi had no clue about what had just happened but he knew that he had to get to the hospital!