14- elder meeting

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

14- elder meeting

Blade sat with Yugi as he could see two humans suddenly appear out of what looked like a well lit doorway in the middle of nowhere. The elder looking straight white hair male knelt down by Yugi's side concern showed in his visible eye.

"Did you manage to feed him?" Pegasus asked never looking up.

"A little bit. After that change hit him, he wouldn't budge one inch. Is he going to be all right?" Bakura replied. The other male with tricolor hair joined Pegasus examining him carefully. In his hands he held a rod which lightly glowed which brought a questioning look to his eye.

"It is the close resonance of having four of the mystic items here." Pegasus replied revealing his glowing golden eye. "He shall be all right once he is healed. One of these days I am going to question Atemu why he insists on putting his human body through all of this. It is much too soon for Yugi-boy to go through this change. And to think it will only get worse when they complete the prophecy. Doctor Strange if you can please help Yugi-boy while I take a minute to talk to our new ally." stated Pegasus as he got up.

"Of course Caretaker, I do owe them a favor anyway." replied Merik as he chanted a healing spell to envelope over Yugi's body. The doctor worked his magic carefully as he could feel a strong power within Yugi aiding his powers. Merik regognized Atem's magic almost instantly. He was learning more about what he could about the spirit of vengeance, the mystic items, and the prophecy since discovering his tie into everything. The young sorcerer was starting to piece things together but only Atem knew what laid ahead of them. What was this ultimate evil that the prophecy spoke of? Why was only this young teen going through such tremendous things in order to full fill a destiny that he knew nothing about? What happened back in Egypt and here in Domino City? Merik wanted answers and it seemed that the man with all of the answers was Caretaker but, he wasn't speaking.

*What is Caretaker's story? Why do I feel that there is more going on here?* Merik asked himself as he completed the spell just as Caretaker walked back over with Blade.

"Where will you go from here Blade?" asked Caretaker.

"Who knows? With Blackout destroyed and the people under his care destroyed, there is no need for me to stay around any longer. I take it that they know how to reach me if they ever need me?" he asked Caretaker as Pegasus nodded his head before Blade turned to leave. Caretaker picked up an unconscious Yugi before turning to the sorcerer supreme.

"Shall we?" he asked.

When Yugi came too he found himself in familiar surroundings. His body was no longer in any pain as he could feel Atem's power coursing through his body. Yugi slowly got up walking out of the room that he was in. He saw hundreds of old items including an ancient stone tablet that told of the prophecy next to it was another stone tablet with a picture of seven mystic items, three god-like beings fighting another dark being, and Atem in full form. As Yugi touched the stone, he could power vibrate through the stone into him as he saw glimpses of the future. The evil being looked almost like Atem does except he had a red demonic skull face surrounded by blue fire. Upon seeing this image, Yugi retracted his had quickly unsure of what he saw. He continued along his way finding Caretaker fixing his bike.

"Ah Yugi-boy, how in the world are you feeling?" he asked putting down his tools and untying his hair which was tied back.

"Better." Yugi replied.

"That's good to hear. It might be a while before you can transform back to your normal human form so, I suggest that you get used to that form while you can. Also we have a meeting with the elders in a few."

*No wonder why you have brought us to the graveyard. I guess they actually want me present.* stated Atem mentally.

"That they do Atemu. Do you need me to do anything?" asked Pegasus getting a questioning look from Yugi.

*Just stand back, I should have enough power to do this. Yugi, the mystic puzzle if you please.* Yugi had no clue of what Atem was up to but, he reached into his pocket taking out the key chain. He held the key chain in his hand as he could feel a strange power coursing through his body as the mystic item began to glow in his hands. Yugi could feel his body being ripped in half as besides him a figure began to appear. Atem began to materialize in full form holding Yugi's hand and the mystic item. Once fully manifested, the puzzle stopped glowing. Shock stretched across Yugi's face as he was seeing a flesh and blood version of Atem. "This is the power of the mystic puzzle, it can give me a body of my own but only temporarily. This power can't be used all of the time as it takes considerable amount of power to pull this off." replied Atem.

"Shall we get going? You know how much the elders hate to wait." asked Pegasus as he pulled his hair back away from his mystic eye which began to glow. A magical archway began to form from the beam of light emitted from Pegusus's eye. Once the doorway was fully formed, Pegasus gestured for Yugi and Atem to enter. Yugi felt a little confused about what was going on but he decided to trust Pegasus and Atem.

As they stepped through the walk way Yugi found himself in familiar territory, he was back in Atemu's pyramid. Right away both Atem and Pegasus knelt down onto one knee bowing their heads. Yugi followed suit as he felt a strange power flow into the pyramid.

'Ah so this is the human body of Atemu reborn. We have been looking forward to meeting you Yugi Moto. Please rise you three.' stated a feminine voice. The three arose as before them stood human-like figures each one representing an element of power. Earth, wind, fire, water, light, and darkness stood in a half circle before them as the elements of wind, water, and light looked feminine while the others looked masculine.

'Atemu you look good in your old age. We see that you have all ready began to full fill the prophecy that has been foretold as you have unlocked your true form.' stated a deep trembling voice of earth. Atem didn't respond as he simply just bowed his head.

'Now Yugi there was something that you wished to speak to us about.' stated a very light feminine voice coming from the element of light. Yugi swallowed sharply as he stepped forward.

"You see I live with my grandfather as he knows nothing about Atem or what has happened to me. I know that Atem and I are becoming one being as I am the reincarnation of the body that he gave up long ago. But with these recent changes that I have been going through, I feel that I can no longer hide the truth about what is happening to me. I wish to tell my grandfather everything, the whole truth. I can't hide this from him forever as he is the only family that I have left." Yugi replied as he tried to hold back his tears.

'And Atem you agree with this?' asked a deep dark voice from the element of darkness.

"That I do elders. Yugi has all ready taken steps in completing the prophecy as it is only just a matter of time before we become whole. I understand his need and want to tell someone close to him as I too had once done the same thing many years ago. He became the first Caretaker before the man whom stands before you now." replied Atem.

"And you Caretaker.....how long has your ancestors guarded Atemu's secret?' asked a breezy feminine voice of wind.

"Far too long my lords, with the recent discovery of those whom hold the mystic items, the truth of Atem, the prophecy, the items themselves, and the people whom are connected into all of this has slowly been revealed. I know that Yugi-boy still has two more items to find but, he has proven that he can handle the responsibility that has been tossed upon him." replied Pegasus. The elements seemed to turn to each other to talk amongst themselves as Yugi stepped backwards towards Atem and Pegasus. Yugi was nervous about what they would decide. Atem grabbed Yugi's hand trying to ease the human teens anxiety. Finally it seemed that they had reached a decision as Yugi's hands tightened as he began to nervously bite his lower lip.

'Yugi Moto, we allow you to tell your grandfather about Atemu and everything that you wish to tell him about. If some beings are all ready learning about Atemu then we see no reason why you shouldn't tell one whom is not connected.' stated elements in a unified voice which brought a sigh of relief to Yugi and with that said the elders left the three as Atem's body rejoined into that of Yugi's body.