"That's so gay." Ashton coo'ed as he held his heart. "Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute."

"Shut up." Michael blushed as he looked down at his combat boots. "You're trash. Stop."

"I want something cute like that, but I live in a one story house and if I woke up to someone outside my window, I'd scream like a little bitch." Ashton laughed and Michael covered his mouth as he snorted.

"You're a screamer, aren't you, Ash?"

"Fuck you."

The two laughed and Ashton hit the crash cymbal before spinning his drumstick in his hand. "Let's play something. Play anything." Ashton told him and Michael nodded as he began playing Nirvana. "I love you more and more every day."

"And you call me gay." Michael snickered as they began playing together.

-

"What are you listening to, flower?" Michael asked as the two ditched the running part of their late night run, for a walk. They were on a walk right now.

"Uh... Blackbear." Luke answered and turned his bluetooth off as he let his headphones rest around his neck. "You wanna listen?"

"I don't know who this mysterious Blackbear is, but sure. What's the name of the song?" He asked and Luke turned the music back on, letting it play loudly out of his phone.

"It's called Chateau. I like it a lot." Luke answered as they continued walking, the cold air seeming to leave Michael umbothered but not Luke.

He noticed the boy holding his arms, and he unzipped his hoodie. "Are you cold?" He asked and Luke looked at him. "You can have my sweater."

"You're in a tank-top."

"I'm also not cold." Michael chuckled and tried handing the gray hoodie to Luke. "Take it, babe. I don't mind. If I get cold, I'll just hug you."

"Hugs? Okay, gimme it now." Luke whined and Michael tsk'ed as he pulled it away, not liking the tone he used.

"Ah ah ah, where's my please, baby?"

"Really Michael?" Luke asked and the older boy nodded, a sly smile on his lips as Luke tried reaching for the hoodie.

"Mhm. Where's my please?"

"Please gimme the hoodie, Mikey. Please?" Luke huffed and Michael handed it to him. He put it on quickly and then smiled. "You sounded like a dad right there."

"Daddy more like." Michael joked and Luke rose an eyebrow at him.

"Speaking of..." Luke trailed off and Michael hummed, wondering why he wasn't as embarassed as he should have been as Luke spoke. "Calum said you were saying 'daddy' in your sleep."

"Was I?"

"Would Calum lie?"

"I don't know." Michael shrugged as Luke bit his bottom lip. "What are you implying here, flower?"

"That maybe... I dunno... you have a daddy kink?" Luke asked and Michael shrugged it off though he most definitely knew he had one.

"Wouldn't know."

Luke stood in front of Michael, and the older boy stopped, staring at him with a risen eyebrow. "Yes?" He asked and Luke smiked sweetly.

"If you have a daddy kink, you can tell me." He seemed to promise. "I'm not going to make fun of you for it, as long as you keep calling me flower, and never call me princess."

"Can I call you kitten?"

"I mean... if you want. I'm fine with that." Luke shrugged and Michael pulled the smaller boy close. "Just... Just never princess, or babygirl."

"Ima' call you prince, cause that's just what you are, a lil' prince." Michael smiled and they shared a kiss as Luke learned forward to connect their lips.

"Be my little prince, sweetheart?" Michael asked quietly as his heart pounded against his ribcage. "We went on one date, but I genuinely feel like we don't need another for me to ask you to be my boyfriend."

"Will we go on a second one as boyfriends if I agree?" Luke questioned and Michael nodded when they pulled away to meet each other's eyes.

"Of course." Michael answered and Luke wrapped his arms around the older boy's neck as he slid his arms around his waist.

"Then yes." Luke smiled and Michael just wanted to pick him up and twirl him around like in the movies. "Yes daddy, I'd like to be your's."

"Remind me to never sleep around you anymore, I talk a lot in my sleep." Michael huffed and Luke just laughed as he leaned his head in Michael's chest.

"Remind me to wear my cutest and kinkiest clothes around you." Luke hummed and Michael scoffed.

"Just watch, little boy. You'll see what happens when you pull stunts like that on me." He warned and Luke giggled ad he pulled away and walked backwards from Michael.

"You'll have to catch my first, daddy." He winked before running off.

"What did I get myself into?" Michael asked himself as he shook his head, running after the seventeen year old.