Orange

He back

Yes our "favorite" orange is back 😑

Nothing new just the same shizz of his like always.  You know the typical "let's make America great again."

CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG AND LIVE IN A HAPPY WORLD WITH HAPPY PEOPLE????

GEEZ THANKS TRUMP FOR MAKING THINGS BETTER FOR THE HUMANS LIVING IN AMERICA AND IN THE WORLD BECAUSE GOODNIZZ YOU SURE ARE DOING GREAT IN MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

*breathing heavily*

In other news the orange carrot is doing a lovely impact to America society :)

I tried letting him shine like Tara said lol but no just no I'm done with the shriveled orange potato carrot thingy America has got for Pres.

Seriously all he has been doing is causing violence, hate, racism, discrimination, and over all fear. 

I'm tired living in fear because of this THING. Hiding in the shadows is doing no good for me or for my people. We are all humans.  Humans that are made of the same thing.  I don't see color or size or shape. Put a hand over your chest and feel the soft thumps. That is a heart and last time I checked we all have one. 

We are all the same.

Sure we have differences but that doesn't make one better or less than the other. If only everyone could think with their heart instead of their heads. Life would be simpler.

Okay rant over phew! 😂 I just had to let that small anger out lol. 

Guys let's all just get along and make the best out of everything including Trump. If he wants to play let him play. I quit!

*pulls guns out*

Oops wrong thing!

*pulls out candy*

😅😅😅

7-17-17