| BONUS | Jiwoo and Who?

A/n: This was WAY to self-indulgent. As both a NCTzen and a Wannable, this has been created. Guess now who from Wanna One will be guest starring in this story~ And read for yourself if it is your desired boy!

.  .  .

It had been such a busy past couple months for Shim Jiwoo.

In the middle of June, NCT 127's third mini album had been released. The album and the title song, Cherry Bomb, had gotten a wide amount of love, even those in western countries. With the great support and love the newest album had gained, it even given the 127 boys their first ever win in a music show. About time too, if you ask Jiwoo. Not because she had helped create the masterpiece of Cherry Bomb, but because she had watched how hard her boys had worked for this particular comeback.

Needless to say, Jiwoo's time as a composer wasn't the only thing that occupied her days. A certain survival show called Produce 101 had caught her attention, and just like plenty other Koreans in the nation, she was sucked into the addiction of it. Many Friday nights were spent watching episodes of the show the moment it comes out along with Minah and occasionally Boram. The three women couldn't contain themselves, while as all happily taken. But, who wouldn't be a little weak to cheering on handsome, talented boys who were striving for the dream they all had seen too many times before. The three are always surrounded by people with the same passion, so they felt their pain and struggles a little more than others.

However, even knowing the hype of Produce 101 prior to the release date, that wasn't the main reason why she had decided to watch.

Much to her surprise, a particular old friend of hers whom she hadn't seen for years had decided to participate... and make it to the final 11.

And really, everything seemed to go by so fast from that point on.

There were particular perks for working in the entertainment industry. As Boram was a camerawoman for a channel station, she knew a lot of people who worked behind the scenes even in other channel stations. Before either Jiwoo and Minah knew it, the oldest of the ladies managed to get passes to watch the Produce 101 finale concert for day 2. None of them could even believe they gained quite an opportunity, as they all had been avid watchers since day one of the season.

Sure, as anyone would expect, none of their boys were particularly thrilled that their girls were going to a concert to fangirl over other boys. Jaehyun could definitely understand Jiwoo's love for SHINee, as they were respectable sunbaes that he inspires to be. That worry was already behind them.

But, Produce 101 and Wanna One themselves? That was way too many boys to count! And they were all around their age, which gives a greater chance to Jiwoo liking them more in a certain way. Of course, he was a little jealous.

However, those feelings were relinquished with just a mere kiss and a simple I love you. Jaehyun no longer worried.

And really, going to that concert was such an experience. It really showed how much of a fan each of them were. Jiwoo could have sworn that she felt like she was back in her prime SHINee days, in which she would go to those concerts and cheer and scream every time her favorite idols moved. Wasn't it amazing that all these boys were only trainees and they already have fans screaming their names like in well-established idol groups? It was an amazing feeling, honestly.

Then came the inevitable and rather unexpected happened once the grand concert came to a close.

"Are you Shim Jiwoo?" It was a security guard, one that had been standing close by in the aisles.