Chapter 20: Stronger & Happier

It has definitely been an interesting next few days for both Jiwoo and the boys

Jiwoo had been high on emotions. This was more caused by the fact that SHINee finally made their comeback, and it was just everything she could have hoped for and more (despite her poor Onew being injured for a while and enabling him from really performing his best in the music video.) . She was on her obsessive rampage for a good two days on listening to their album on repeat nonstop and the five-boy group being the only thing she could talk about. The retro songs, the unique casing of the "albums", the music video, the comeback stages. She would talk about everything SHINee that was under the sun.

And being so comfortable with the boys and Minah, she wasn't afraid of showing this side of herself to them, despite the idea she could scare them away with it. But all the boys were okay with it... in their own ways. While some had been supportive and just as enthusiastic as she was, some had teased her for her major fangirling mode. But it was all in good intentions, they were fine and quite happy to see this side of Jiwoo. And Jaehyun would at times find this cute, seeing how flustered and passionate she was. He'd be weary occasionally whenever his girlfriend would rant about how good Onew would look, but he didn't let that get to him.

Once she had returned to her regular state, it was time to get back to work.

And for this, it was finally time to confess who she was for NCT. Thankfully, when she decided to do this, it wasn't overwhelming. In fact, how she came to bring forth that she was NCT's main composer to the boys was because Mark and Taeyong wanted write lyrics for song in the upcoming 127 album. And with Seokju's help, they will schedule a few days where they can discuss what could work with the tune and the words.

However, what the two rappers believe was that they're meeting the famous SJ Woo... not Shim Jiwoo.

"Oh? Jiwoo-noona?"

The called-out lass swerved herself around in the chair away from the table and towards the door where Taeyong and Mark entered the meeting room. She scrambled onto her feet, her music notebook in one hand and she waved in greeting with the other.

She may look normal as of now, but she was a nervous wreck on the inside. She doesn't doubt that the two boys before her would give her flack for keeping this big secret, but it was just a natural instinct. This was a nervous thing to do and she was going to confess right then and there. And she was sure Jaehyun must've figured out of all the times he had come to visit Jiwoo at her studio, but he seemed to have kept quiet about it to the others.

God bless that beautiful boy.

But now it was time they all know officially.

"Hey boys," she answered as the two finally approached her.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked, his thick brows knitted together in confusion. "Did Seokju-sshi tell you how we're here to meet with SJ Woo to work on the songs?" Jiwoo nodded her head to this. "Oh, so are you here to supervise us?"