| BONUS | Happy Birthday Jeffery❤

A/n: first person, Jaehyun's perspective

"Today is Valentine's Day and Jaehyun's birthday, I feel like we should all do something special," Minah chimed once the boys and I had finished our usual dance practice for upcoming events.

My eyes kind of drifted over to the only person that had my attention the past half hour or so, ever since she had sneaked into the practice room. Jiwoo had been sitting at one of the empty chairs and scribbling into her notebook the whole time, not even paying mind to us nor Minah. The girl was the one to greet me first at midnight through phone call, something that always bring a smile on a face every time I thought about it. She had been so cute, rambling about how I deserved all good things in the world and all that, all while she was on the verge of falling asleep. However, she hadn't said a word ever since arriving.

Just a mere hello so to not disturb our dancing, and that was it.

If I said I wasn't disappointed, I'd be lying.

Maybe I was expecting a special birthday hug or a kiss?

... That was probably asking too much.

"Jiwoo, what do you think?" Johnny had called out to her. The girl snapped her head up to the group, her gaze briefly meeting mine. At the confused expression etched on her face, the American-based member repeated what our stylist friend had suggested. "Hello?? You should be the one most excited about today. You're dating the Valentine's boy himself!"

A faint blush reached her cheeks at the statement. Her eyes drifted back onto him, as if pleading for help. I let out a chuckle as I patted Johnny's shoulder. "Hey, stop that, hyung. Today is too busy a day to be doing anything, that's why we didn't plan anything. At least I get to see her today."

"Ey, you're too whipped, hyung," Haechan uttered after taking gulps of water.

"Come on, Donghyuck, leave the couple alone," Taeyong put into our defense, much to my delight. "We can't help being too busy today. That's why we celebrated Doyoung, Johnny-hyung, and his birthday that one day."

"But don't worry, we still got a cake to eat for later!" Doyoung added in. Yeah, right before the scheduled interview this morning, my members had surprised me with a cake. While we couldn't really eat it at the time, Jiwoo's cousin, Seokju had taken it and put it into the refrigerator of my dorm to keep cool and fresh.

"Hey, but still," Minah frowned a bit at the current situation at hand. The older girl turned towards my oddly quiet girlfriend. "Really, nothing at all?"

Jiwoo grimaced, "Seriously right after this two hour practice, the boys will have to drive a whiles away out to do The Show and then they'd barely have time to do anything afterwards because they're flying over to China for an event tomorrow at 4 in the morning. As much as we would've liked to do something, there's no room for it."

Minah whipped her head towards me, throwing pointed finger in my direction. "You two could've done something just now! We could've covered for you if the dance instructor came in to check on you."

I shrugged. "Jiwoo insisted I keep practicing."

The girl's attention was back on the other. "Jiwoo-yah!"

"I'm sorry??" my girlfriend huffed out with a pout herself. "I barely managed to slip out from my work with the other composers to be here. I'll have to go back soon. Trust me, I tried to convince Seokju-oppa to give me some free time today, but he said that he couldn't."

I walked over by her side and squatted down in a way so we were more on level with each other. "It's okay,I'm just happy to see you."

An angelic smile. "I'm happy to see you too, birthday boy."