| BONUS | Beautiful Life

"Out of the many people

You shined the most

Everyone stared at you..."

Shim Jiwoo was currently with the NCT Dream boys, excluding Mark as he was gone at Thailand along with Doyoung, Taeyong, Ten, and (unfortunately) Jaehyun. Her visit wasn't really for anything, she just genuinely wanted to see what the kids were up to. Eventually, her appearance turned into one like a dance shop. Besides of dancing to their songs My First and Last and Dunk Shot, they began dancing to all songs they really liked. It was a lighthearted, silly time, nothing too serious, not until Haechan brought up the topic that Jiwoo was an ex-trainee.

The subject change lead to the boys wondering how great of a trainee the current composer was. Jiwoo boasted, telling them right off the bat that she would've been a decent idol. This then turned to the boys wanting the older girl to dance for them seriously with whatever song she wanted.

None that were SHINee, Jeno had told her, since, in a way, that would be too easy for her.

However, Jiwoo wasn't too worried. She proceeded to dancing to her fellow company's other artists, like Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb, EXO's Monster, and lastly with NCT 127's Limitless.

"Noona, I got to admit that you're scary good at these dances."

"You shouldn't have doubted me then." Jiwoo slid onto the floor of the room, sweaty and tired from dancing to all three extensive songs. "However, I think I won't be able to dance for the rest of the week. I'm seriously out of shape."

Jisung was quick to bring her a water bottle to drink from, she bared a grin in appreciation at the maknae. She glanced at each of the boys who joined her on the floor in a circle, really enjoying the time she had with the five.

For a while, they all chatted about whatever came in mind, some was for their future activities, some was how much they missed Jaemin's sunshine presence. It made her really miss the complete Dream group, but she knew that his health came first. After all, from the times she visited him, he seemed to be doing well. Soon enough, he'd be out to sing and dance with everyone again.

Their conversation then shifted until something unrelated... more specifically, her relationship with Jaehyun. Hearing them go off on a tangent and actually get very involved in the subject was every bit of overwhelming to Jiwoo. The lone girl slammed her hand to the wooden floor to gain the Dreamies' attention. Once getting them, she quickly reprimanded them, "Excuse me, why are you so invested into my love life? Why are you all out to get me?"

Jiwoo was appalled as they all rounded in how it was fun to tease her sometimes, despite being the babies that should respect their elders. It only got her cheeks burning hotter, and that itself didn't help when she was still flushed from the dancing. She stumbled onto her feet, getting their attention. "I'm going to go to the SM cafeteria to buy a drink, I can't bare to listen to this anymore."

"Omo, what kind of drink?" Chenle mused with a sudden glimmer to his eyes. "Maybe some snacks too?"

"Can you buy us some, noona?" Jisung added, unknowingly doing natural aegyo as he asked.

First they don't believe in her idol abilities, second they go off on her love life, and now they're asking her to buy for them? They must be delusional...

"Wow, you guys sure know how to really surprise a girl, huh?" Jiwoo uttered with a click of her tongue. However, her stonewalls dissolved in the presence of the younger boys. Lowkey, she hates whenever her motherly side comes out for them (and the occasional WinWin) all the time. She let out a sigh in defeat. "Fine, fine. I'll get you drinks, but I demand that you stop talking about my love life."