Chapter 25- Just stop talking

Chapter 25

The plane ride was finally over. I stood up and grabbed my suitcase from the overhead compartment. Once I got out to the open airport I looked around to see everyone waiting for me in a small pod. They all waved to me as I headed over to them.

-

Back at hotel

Cameron:

Hey babe, come down to my hotel room, Matt is out ;)

I just smirked and shook my head. Today was the day, I made him pay. (Do you see how that rhymed? Idk I just needed to point that out) I just got off my bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Nash asked looking up from his phone.

"Going to ruin a boys day." I winked and slipped out the door.

I went 3 doors down and knocked slightly on Cameron's door. "Come in babe." I head into the room. Cameron's sitting on the bed with his phone in hand. He looked up and smirked. "Hiya." He waved.

"You know why I'm here, I know why I'm here. Don't play games with me." I smirked. He raised his eyebrows and got off the bed. "What are you implying here?" He said grabbing my waist softly. "I'm implying that you lay down and I lay down and we see where it goes." My voice trails off. Am I doing a good job leading him on? I think so. "Bella." He warns as I unbutton his shirt. "Yes?" I whisper as seductively as possible. "I think we should wait a bit." He said uncomfortably. I smiled realizing that I now had complete control. "Then baby," I sigh. "Why did you invite me here?" I smirk running my hands down his abs, then starting to unbutton his pants. "Bella, I thought we could-" he took a deep breath as I slid his pants down a bit, leaving his boxers to peak out. "I th-thought we could just hang out." I smirked and shook my head. I bit my lip as I pulled his pants down all of the way so he could slip them off. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed onto him. He smirked as I got very close to his lips.

"I know you cheated on me you fucking idiot." I breathed out. He looked confused and then worry washed out his face. He went pale and I sat up, got off of him and wiped a stray tear from my face. "Bella, It was all a big mistake... I didn't know what I was doing and I'm sorry. I was going to tel you-" he started.

"When were you going to fucking tell me? Right after we had sex? You are a cold hearted person and I honestly don't know how you sleep at night." I screamed.

"Bella, it's not like that I swear-"

"Really? How is that? Did you not cheat on me? Did you even tell me when you did cause I found out from someone else. Do you know how that feels? To be told that your boyfriend is cheating on you by someone else?" I spit out through a clenched jaw and tears falling uncontrollably.

"Bella, I love you please don't-" he started to cry.

"Maybe you should just stop talking." I cry out. I turn to the door and take a few steps forward but something stops me. I'm unable to walk. My heart is thumping but all I can do is turn and face Cameron. You can physically tell he is hurt. "We're over." I say. Then I turn and leave.

"Bella!" He screams through cries. I encourage myself to make it through the door.

-

"Bella, don't leave... I'd miss you too much while I'm on tour. I get it, Cam hurt you.... But don't let that stop you. Help me out a little here." Nash tries to unpack my bags as I stuff my clothes back in.

"Can you not!?" I ask angrily as I snatch the last of my things from his hands and throw it into my suit case. Once I zipper it up I say good bye to everyone.

It hurt a little to say good bye but it was for my own good. Cameron never showed up though, wait I don't care.

I mean why would I? He's just a boy... Who I love but not anymore. No I can not love him.

I. can. not.

Will. not.

Will. never.

Ever.

Let. myself.

Love. Cameron. Dallas. anymore.

Better boys will come along. A boy who will truly love me.

Lesson learned.

Don't trust a boy. Ever. No, no, not that way.... Just always keep your guard up? I don't really know... What do you think? I'm not that good with morals... Especially after I just dumped a boy I love. No scratch that. Loved.

It's tuff, I get it.

Some things don't end up perfectly, some things do. I will get over Cameron, sure it didn't go perfect, I mean at all. But what truly does? He fcking cheated on. But let me reassure you... Some things do go just the way we want them to, I promise. But what got me through all of this? Nash. My brother, Nash Grier. My relationship with Nash is everything to me, and I'm so glad that it's like that between us. I'm even more glad he's in my life. Nash Grier is my oh so special brother, and I'm proud to say, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I guess things do come to an end, but CAUTION this isn't the end! YOU GUYS STILL HAVE THE EPILOGUE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!! PLEASE DONT ASSUME THIS IS THE END! Wait for the true ending and see what ends up happening to all of them!

HEY! Hey you! Do you like my stories? You do? Well go check out my new book that I've been talking about for ages! It's called Blinded. So go check it out please! I just published it!