Chapter 20 the beach

K, i have 3 things

1. Sorry I haven't been so active I'm really busy now!!!!!

2. I can't see any of peoples comments or if you voted but I get emails saying u do..... Something is wrong with this.

3. I love your guys reactions!!!!! You people are so funny😂😂😂😂😂😂 like honestly wow.

Chapter 20

I sat on the hotel bed, we just finished our things in Chicago so now were in San Fran!!!! I was so excited to be here until I realized that I was going to be spending all of this time alone. I sighed, laying down and scrolling through Instagram.

Nash burst end through the door laughing. I looked up to see him, Hayes, Cameron and Matt. "Hey." I said bored.

"Hey baby." Cam smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Were all going down to the beach, if you wanna come." Nash mumbled, sorting through his suit case.

"Sure." I lit up. Grabbing my swim suit out of my suitcase I went in to the bathroom and changed. It was a cute pink bikini. It had frills hanging from it and it hugged my body perfectly. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and went back into the room.

All eyes were on me, I smirked. "No need to stare." I mumbled as Cam and Matt blushed.

"Wasn't." Nash winked.

"Mhm." I smile.

I grab a cover up and throw it on. "Are we ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, just let me grab my sun glasses." Hayes said rummaging through his suit case.

"They're in the small pocket." I pointed. Sure enough there they were.

Cam intertwined his hands with mine as we walked out of the hotel. "I forgot how good you looked in a bikini." He whispered in my ear.

"How did you even know what I looked like?" I asked.

"Babe, we've gone swimming before." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

It was hot out and I was sweating. All of the boys were going and taking pictures with fans while I sat on my towel, tanning.

One fan came up to me. She was rather skinny, and she was quite pretty.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hi." I sat up and removed my sunglasses.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Sure, anything." I nodded.

"Stay away from Cameron, he's mine and I'm sure he doesn't want to waste his time with a ugly bitch like you." She spat.

I was dumbfounded. Who says that? What do I say to that?

"Well, he's the one who asked me out so, can't really do anything about it." I shrugged. I tried to be as nice as possible. I even managed a fake smile to appear on my lips.

"You could break up with him, idiot." She sassed.

I shook my head and laughed. "Why don't you go ask Cameron what he thinks and then come back to me."

"Watch out, I might get a little to close to your 'boyfriend' it's not my fault if anything happens between us." She smirked.

"Have fun!" I called after her.