Chapter 3 And you are?

Authors note

Alrighty just so everyone isn't confused.... Hayes is 14, Skylynn is 4, Bella and Nash are 16, And what ever I said before.... We are pretending that Connor franta Jc caylen Ricky Dillion and Andrew Lowe are 18, thatsojack is 16. Ok so now that we have that cleared up. And alright, did I ever tell you that I freaking love you guys? You guys already got me to 100 reads!!!!! Ahhhh. Well like I promised here's another chapter. I might even be doing one more in the afternoon;)

Chapter 3

I wake up with a head ache. I grunt as walk into the bathroom. I do my hair, then my makeup. I walk back out to see my towel and clothes.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I whisper shout.

I forgot to take a shower. I sigh, stripping off my clothes and hopping in the shower. The warm water instantly hits and cascades off my body. I wash my hair, face and body. Then I get out and wrap a towel around me. I step out and grab some clothes. I choose a black tank top, black shorts and an airy white shirt that flows. Once I'm changed I re-do my hair and makeup. I sigh, it didn't look as well as last time but I didn't care. I walked out and threw my clothes in my hamper.

I tiptoed over to the kitchen, passing Will's old room. He was 18 and off to collage. I miss him soooo much. But he will be visiting in a few months so that will be fun. Once I reach the kitchen I decide to make pancakes. I grab a large bowl and pancake mix, making sure to follow the instructions on the back. Once I finish all the mixing steps I start on actually making the pancakes. I pour big and small circles onto the pan, making sure to insert chocolate chips. Once I finish, I smile at the perfect pancakes.

I decide to go walk everyone up before they get cold. First I go into Skylynn's room.

"Wake up Skylynn, I made you pancakes!" I say as she springs up.

"Can I bring my horse, she's hungry." She exclaims holding up her horse.

"Of corse you can, but well your eating I have to wake everyone else up." She nods as I grab her a plate.

I go into Hayes room next, trying to wake him. "I made pancakes." I say hitting him with a pillow.

"Mhm." He mutters.

I drag him off of the bed as he falls to the floor. "Why did you do that?!" He whisper yells.

"Go get your pancakes before they get cold!" I say as he obeys.

The next room is Nash's. I walk in but he's already throwing on a shirt.

"I know, pancakes." He says as he nods.

"Good." I mutter.

"I'm having Cameron and Matt over today." He says walking behind me.

I blanked out. Wait who is Cameron and Matt? "Who?" I questioned.

"Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa..." He said grabbing a plate full of pancakes as I did the same.

"I don't know who they are..." I say sitting down.

"I know you don't, and they are our age so no doing what girls do.." His voice trailed off.

"Oh? And what do girls do?" I smirk

"Oh my gawd he's like toats cute, like wow I need him. I want him." His voice mocked.

Everyone laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Spot on." I wink and laugh

----

I take everyone's plate and put them in the dish washer. I then get Skylynn ready for her play date and Hayes ready for his sleepover with his friends.