Chapter 8 My boyfriend

Let's get 1k readsssssssssssssss. 900 reads is amazing, thank youuuuuuu ...... I'm thinking I should change he cover... Yay or nay? Yaaaaa anyways here it is-

Chapter 8

I woke up, but Nash wasn't there. I furrowed my eye brows, looking around the room. Once the scan was over I plopped back down. I heard the door creak open but I didn't do anything about it.
I figure came over towards me and moved a strand of hair away from my face.

"You awake?" Nash cooed.

"Yeah, where did you go?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I'm getting ready to film of video with Skylan." He said tucking me back into bed.

Why was he being so nice? I mean yeah he is nice but why this nice?

I nod my head, rolling over to my side. "Wake me up in a half an hour?" I sigh.

"Sure thing, sis." He said shutting the door behind him.

I closed my eyes but I couldn't feel the urge to sleep. Something was happening that no one is telling me. I shut my eyes closed, trying harder to fall asleep but it doesn't happen. I decide to just get up and take a shower. I grab my clothes when I hear a loud bang.

What was that? I think as I step into the living room to see a crying Skylan.

"What happened?!" I exclaim running over to Skylan.

"I told her to stop rocking back and forth on her chair or she would fall and then she fell!" Nash almost yells making her cry harder.

"Shhh, it's okay." I coo into her ear. She sniffles wiping tears from her face.

"I want to change my answer!" She sniffles "Bella is my favorite!" She states.

I laugh a little as Nash face palms him self.

"Skylan! I'm sorry, please forgive me!" He pleads in a very cute puppy face.

She smiles and nods. I place her back on her chair, Nash takes the seat next to her. "I'm getti in the shower but I will come and check up on you later." I say walking back to my room.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I hear the door open. Of course it was in my room so I didn't see who it was, but I could hear muffled laughs. I hear some shouts so I get up.

"No, she likes me! I even kissed her!" Cameron exclaims.

"She's liked me for forever!" Connor shouts back.

They haven't even noticed me yet. I make my way into the living room. Jack, Nash, Jc and Andrew sat on the couch watching them fight.

I locked eyes with Nash and made a questioning face.

"Oh, don't worry. These two idiots are just fighting about who you like better." Nash says blandly over the yelling.

Suddenly the yelling stops. The two boys freeze as they see me.

"What the crap are you two yelling about?!?" I'm the one yelling now.

"Were just um," Cameron starts but Nash finishes "like I said before, they're fighting about who you like better."

I gave them a 'why the crap are you two idiots' look. "Soo, um w-who do you like better?" Connor says with a small smile.

"Look, I don't like either of you idiots. My crush on you, Connor, it's gone. I don't like you anymore." Cameron's face lit up. "And you? Yeah it was a mistake kissing you. Besides-" I start.