Chapter 18 a day after part 2

Please read

Alrighty..... I really don't know what I'm doing, I started like a million books but never published them, now I really don't want to keep them or publish them..... Sorry bout that. I'm thinking that I want to do a fanfiction about Nash Grier but like falling in love ish stuff. And I'm really sorry if this is turning out to be a Cameron Dallas love story.... I'm gonna tone it down. So, yeah. Please leave me feed back in the comments it really helps, thaaaaaaank you. 8.5k btw?

Chapter 18

"Bella, I can assure you I will never, ever, do anything to hurt you ever again and you know that." I turned to look at his beautiful face. I smiled and did something I might regret tomorrow, but I do it anyways, leaving everyone who saw with their eyes wide and their jaws to the floor.

I closed my eyes and leaned forward, just so our lips could meet. Once they did sparks flew all over my body. They went down my spine and through my legs, leaving them wobbly. He pushed his lips forward with just the same effort, maybe a little more. To my disappointment I pulled away, I could hardly breathe!

"You kissed me." He whispers, I'm pretty sure to himself but I answer back.

"Your an idiot." I roll my eyes but I can't help but crack a smile.

"Wait, if I'm an idiot that means I'm your idiot.... And that your dating an idiot." He laughs.

"Mhm, i guess that's true." I smile as he leans in for another kiss.

-----

We were back at our hotel, it's just me, Nash and Hayes. I miss moments like this, where were all cuddled up under blankets watching a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch." Nash asks, holding up to disks.

"What are the choices." I mumble, sitting in the bed with Hayes.

"Finding Nemo and 50 first dates." Nash says examining the disks.

I look over at Hayes and then to Nash. "I want 50 first dates."

"Me too." Hayes joins.

"Alrighty, 50 first dates it is." His voice clearly states he's from the south in this sentence which makes me laugh.

"What?" He asks smiling.

"You sound like a cowboy." I giggle.

"Your accent is just the same." He laughs.

"Whatever." I smirk.

"Why do they call it a cow boy if they don't ride cows..." Hayes asked.

"Probably because they live on a farm." Nash said, sliding the disk into place.

While we skipped through previews my phone vibrated. It was a text from Matt.

Matt:

Hey!

Me:

Why so happy?

Matt:

I met a girl!

Me:

Fun! What's her name?

Matt:

Hannah... I don't have much time with her tho, cause we have to leave for Chicago in a few days.

Me:

I'm happy for you! You just have to make them last tho.

Matt:

Mhm I guess, I'm gonna go, see if I can find her.

Me:

Alright bye Matty, don't be a stalker! 😂

Matt:

Thank you for that, I will take if into consideration

Once I looked up from my phone the movie was starting. I'm actually happy. For once the pieces all fit.