Chapter 12 getting bella to talk

This chapter will be switching P.O.V.s a lot, just letting you know. It has some swearing too....

Chapter 12

"Get away from me Nash!" I scream as Nash bangs on the door.

"Bella." He sighs.

"I might as well get used to being alone." I scream again.

I feel the soft warm tears start to roll down my face again. I try to wipe them away but they keep coming. I sniffle as I come to a stand. I walk over to my bathroom door. My shaky hand reaches for the door knob. Once my fingers touch it, it leeches forward.

I walk in front of the mirror. My eyes are puffy red. My cheeks burn and the tears should leave scars on my face, but they don't. Maybe there will be scars on my heart, but I can't check.

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Is she going to come out?" I ask to Nash who came back to the living room.

"No." He sighs, running his hands through his hair.

This was supposed to be a good, happy day. I'm supposed to be spending the rest of it with my girlfriend, but she is in her room crying and I don't know why.

"Didn't you tell her she was coming with us?" Shawn asks.

"She won't let me talk!" Nash says angrily.

"Cam, you try." Aaron suggests.

"No. We've only been dating for like 2 hours!" I say throwing my hands up.

"Yeah but she might listen to you!" Nash says.

I roll my eyes and stand up. With Nash following close behind, I make my way over to her room. I knock on the door ever so slightly.

"Bella? It's Cam, can you open the door?" I ask in a hushed voice, but loud enough that everyone can hear.

"Go away Cam." She scowls.

"Nash and I can explain everything though! You won't be alone." I plead.

"No offense Cam, but your an idiot." I hear her sniffle as I look over at Nash in desperation.

"C'mon Bella! Open the door right now!" He states firmly.

"No." She says ever so simply.

I sigh, looking over at the rest of the guys Shawn emerges from the group.

"I'll talk to her." He states walking over to the door.

"Hey Bella, it's Shawn can you let me in?" He asks.

The door slightly creaks open as an arm takes Shawn away and into the room. Then the door closes and is locked.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" I say looking over to all of them as they shrug.

"Bella! I'm your boyfriend! Not Shawn! Why won't you let me, your boyfriend in?!" I say angrily.

The door slides open and Bella pops her head out. She lurches forward and our lips meet. I'm startled at first but ease into it, but she pulls away faster then I would like. I frown at her as she closes the door again, only Nash's foot is in the way of it fully closing.

We all barge into her room as Shawn sits in the floor.

"Why did you let Shawn in and not us?" Nash asks angrily.

"Cause." She states, not making direct eye contact.

"Cause.....?" I indicate her.

"Cause I knew that he wouldn't be mean about it." She says. I admire her face until I realize her eyes are still red and puffy. I glance down at her lips but soon back to her face. Now all eyes are turned to me.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

Everyone bursts out laughing except for Bella. She gets off of her bed and takes a seat on my lap. I lay my chin on her shoulder as she leans backward. My arms wrap around her body keeping her from getting up.

"So, what were you guys going to explain?" She scowls. I'm taken back by the sourness in her voice.

"Look, I said it all wrong. I'm going to Magcon, your coming with and obviously Hayes is too." Nash says looking deeply at Bella.

"What about Skylynn?" She asks.

"Mom and dad are coming home until Magcon is over." He sighs.

"What the hell! Why didn't you tell me when you found out! When did you find out?!?" She asks angrily

"Shhh." I coo, trying to calm her down. I gently tighten my grip around her.

"Stop Cam!" She shouts shoving me away but staying in my lap. My face immediately flusters as I lower my arms and lean backwards, the palms of my hands flat on the floor.

"I found out a couple days ago, that's how I know you can come with us." He assures.

"Oh." He voice trails off in disgust.

She leans backwards, resting on my chest. Slowly, she grabs my wrist and drapes it over her shoulder. Hesitantly I take the other hand and drape that one over as well. My hands connect at the front.

"Let's get some sleep...." Taylor yawns.

I didn't even realize that it was 11:30. I went into Nash's room while Bella slept in her own. Today was overall a pretty good day.