Chapter 10 breakup and besties part 2

Chapter 10

We watched movies for a while until Shawn fell asleep.

"Let's stick food in his mouth!" Aaron exclaims.

"No! You guys are so immature! Just let him sleep!" I whisper yell.

"You're just saying that because he's practically on you!" Taylor exclaims while Cam shifts uncomfortably.

This was true. He was literally lying on me. "Don't you have to change your bandana?" I scowl at him.

"Oovoo, someone is very angry." Taylor smirks.

"Haha. Can one of you guys get him off of me though?" I say lightly pushing Shawn away.

"Aw has Bella had enough of her new boyfriend?" Carter asks in a baby voice.

"He's NOT my boyfriend, it would be weird." I say with Shawn still on me.

"But it's not weird dating Cam?" Matt asks.

"I'm not dating Cam!" I practically yell poking Shawn until he wakes up.

He flutters his eyes open and instantly gets off of me blushing.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"It's fine." I smile.

"Hey Bella, can I talk to you?" Cam asks from the other side of the room.

I nod annoyed. "Privately...." Cam asks.

"Mhm." I roll my eyes walking to my room with came behind me.

Once we're in my room he shuts the door.

"So, um, why aren't we talking?" He asks.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask in shock.

"What?" He asks.

"You haven't even tried talking to me! Why should I make the first move?" I ask angrily.

"You seemed like you didn't want to talk!" He defended.

"I'm leaving." I say bluntly walking toward the door.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks.

"Your seriously asking me like this? While I'm mad at you? No. If you want to go out with me your going to have to make more of an effort, sorry." I say walking away with him still I'm my room, rejected.

Once I come back I go into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. A very red Cam comes out and walks into the living room. All of the boys are in a huddle now, discussing something very important I guess.

"What?" I ask annoyed that they were leaving me out.

"Sh, go to your room!" Taylor shoos.

"No! I'm not an idiot, and I sure don't take orders from one either!" I scowl but he knows I didn't mean it.

"I love you too, now please." He slings an arm around me and walks me to my room. "Stay here, we have a surprise." He says pushing me into my room.

"What is it?" I call over to him.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you!" He calls back.

I plop down on my bed, annoyed that they wouldn't tell me, excited that they had a surprise, and curious of what the surprise was. I thought for a minute of what it could be about and then I stopped.

No.

No.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes!