Chapter 9 the break up and the besties part 1

I'm working on some new books, 2 actually. One is just about like love and then the other is about falling in love with Nash and stuff (I don't want to give away to much) but would you guys read them if I published them? Well anyways 1.3k? thank you!

"Bella! Cameron and some other friends are coming over today!" Nash yelled from his room.

"So?" I yell back.

"I'm just warning you!" He yells.

"Well, keep him away from me and you wouldn't have to warn me!"

"C'mon! You know they all love you, mostly Cameron," He laughs at his own joke. "But they will want to hang out with you!"

"Sorry!" I yell. "Who are they all anyways?"

"Cameron, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Shawn, Matt, Carter and Taylor." He yells.

Yeah! I looooove those boys, in a friendly way ;) but I'm such good friends with them! Beasties for the resties, haha anyways I hear Nash's footsteps come down the hall.

"Hey, Bella?" He says as my door slides open.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you just drop this whole thing, break up with Jc, your not even dating him anyway, and just tell Cameron and Connor that you don't want to date either of them?" He says slowly and carefully.

I actually have been thinking about that way, no one gets hurt as bad, no long term stuff, the easy way out.

"Should I? I mean with the bet and stuff...." I start.

"I think you should." He states fast.

I nod my head. Nash nods too, walking out and closing the door. I grab my phone and dial Jc's number.

"Hello?" Ricky's voice answers.

"Um, where's Jc?" I ask sounding awkward.

"Oh one second." He says. "JC CAYLEN THERE IS A GIRL ON THE PHONE!" He yells.

"Who is it?" I hear a small voice, the sound probably coming from next to Ricky.

"Shhhh Connor, it's a girl." Ricky says.

I giggle at the comment.

"Is it Bella?" Connor asks.

"Who is this?" Ricky asks into the phone.

"Look whatever you do, do not tell Connor I'm Bella.... But yeah I'm Bella." I add with a wink.

Ugh, stupid me. Ricky can only hear through the phone not see me!

"Hey girl! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" He exclaims.

"Who is it!" An angry Connor asks.

"None of your- oh! Hi Jc!" Ricky says.

"Gimme my phone Ricky!" He asks in an urgent voice.

"No! I'm having a lovely conversation with Bella!" He exclaims.

God, Ricky! I told you NOT to say its Bella!

"Ricky!" I pout.

"Fine!" He groans.

"Hey Bella!" Jc says happily.

"Hey, Jc..."

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Look, I think we should break up, I mean were not even dating but still I just can't and it's the easiest way to get out of this and I don't really want a boyfriend right now and I think if we continue through with this it will make it really awkward between everyone and I don't want it to be, I want it to be how it was before I'm really sorry it's just I-I don't really think we should be-" I say very, very fast.