Chapter 2 The sleepover

Chapter 2

"It's getting late I'm going to just have them sleep over." Nash says peeking into my room.

I nod. Looking down at Skylynn as we play go fish.

"If any of them touch my toys I'm gonna get angry!" Skylynn yells over to Nash.

"The sass is real!" Nash says laughing as he shuts the door.

Skylynn and I play for about another five minutes until I check the time.8:36.

"Let's go get you a quick snack and then into your pjs!" I say sliding all the cards back into the case.

We both stand up, walking over to the kitchen. I plop her on a seat and grab her some dinner. Frosted flakes.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab your clothes." I say handing her the cereal.

She nods as I walk into her room. I open up a drawer that has all of her pajamas. I pick out a pair with bunnies printed over them. Closing the drawer I turn around and head out of her room. When I pass Hayes's room it's pretty quiet so I open the door. He isn't there... I walk back Over to Skylynn and set her clothes next to her.

"I'm gonna go find Hayes well you finish your cereal." I say walking back into the hallway of doors.
I can hear cascades of laughter coming from Nash's room so I start there. When I get closer I can hear them playing truth or dare.

"Connor, truth or dare?" Jack says.

"Ummm truth." Connor says.

I press my ear closer to the door.

"Who do you have a crush on." Jack says as he bursts out laughing.

"Uh-"

I press my ear even closer to the door until it flies open. Everyone looks in my direction. I quickly try to make it seem like I was looking for Hayes which was what I was supposed to be doing.

"I was looking for you Hayes! I haven't seen you all day!" My cheeks are heating up.

"I've been here." He says looking around to everyone.

"Come play truth or dare with us!" Jc says excitedly.

"I will later I have to put Skylynn to bed." I say starting to leave.

"Well hurry up!" Ricky shouts.

"Mhm" I mumble walking out of the room.

When I walk over to Skylynn I see she is already in her pajamas.

"When did you change?" I say confused

"Just now!" She says rocking from side to side.

"Come on let's get you to bed." I say grabbing her hand and leading her over to her bedroom. I tuck her in and give her a kiss on the cheek. Then I turn off the lights and close the door.

I walk into my room not feeling like playing truth or dare. I throw myself onto my bed, messing up the covers. I hear a huge laughing burst come from the room across from me. I sigh.

"Hey! What are you doing in here come play with us!" Connor says from out side the door.

"Why did you come out here to get me?" I say still on my bed.

"I didn't I'm getting some water." I nod at him as he leaves.

I stand up and make my way over to Nash's room. I open the door. Everyone in in a big circle, on the floor. Nash sees me and scoots over making room for me. I sit down criss cross applesauce as Skylynn would say. Once Connor comes back the game continues. I can't help but shake off a stare. Why was Connor starring at me?

"Bella, truth or dare?" Andrew says snapping me back.

"Uh truth." I say not knowing how bad these games are.

"Out of all of us who is the most attractive?" Andrew says grinning.

I take a long stare at everyone. "Hmmmmm," I pretend to think. "It's me." I say smirking.

Everyone rolls their eyes but continue. "Connor truth or dare?" I say looking over at him.

"Truth?" He says not confidently at all.

"Who do you have a crush on?" I say since I never found out.

He stumbles on his words. "Oh um, no one." He says as everyone gives him glares.

Nash seems to laugh at what I said. I'm confused but wait it out a little longer.

"Mhm." I say sarcastically.

Connor turns red. Everyone continues giving silly dares and odd truths. I finally stand up declaring that I'm tired. Hayes stands up too and goes into his room.

I slip on some pjs and brush my teeth. Then I wipe off my makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror I make my way back to bed and I slowly climb in.

Sorry it's so short! That's all I really wanted to be in this chapter✌️