Chapter 19 Going To Chicago

Small little chapter- sorry it's so short I don't have that much time with school! I promise to get another long chapter soon!

"Alright, I'll wake you up in an hour." Cameron smiled down at me.

I nodded, and then closed my eyes. I felt a kiss on my forehead and smiled.

We were all on a plane, ready to get to Chicago. Our luggage was above Cam and I while everyone else sat two to a seat. My eyes got heavier as I blocked out the sounds.

-------

Cam's P.O.V.

I looked down at Bella, she was perfect. I can't believe that I let her go once. Man, I was an idiot. A few days ago, before we left Chicago we had a small 'talk' with me. She said that once we're in Chicago she wants to spend more time with Nash and Hayes, I don't really know what to think about it but I agreed, not wanting to make her upset. So, now I'm going to be basically alone for the next week, but I totally understand what she is trying to do.

"Please put your seat belts on, we will be landing soon." I soft voice said over the intercom.

I take my finger and swipe the extra hairs covering her face. "Bella, wake up." I coo into her ear.

She doesn't budge.

"Bella!" I speak a bit louder.

Still, she continues to sleep.

I look over at Nash, trying to get him to help me wake her up. He nods and stands up.

"Hey Bella, wake up its time to go." He cooed, patting her shoulder.

She instantly fluttered her eyes open. I looked in awe as Nash smiled and took a seat.

"Hey, I'm her brother.... Let it go." Nash laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked back over at Bella. "Hey sleepy head." I grinned.

"Hey, Cam." She smiled.

"Put on your seat belt, were landing." I grin.

She nods as she straps her self in. I intertwine my fingers with hers as I set my head back on the head rest.