Chapter 24- bye bye San Fran

Chapter 24

Today was our last day in San Fran and I think it shows. Everyone is like super depressed. I still haven't told Cameron I know about his cheating ass either.

"Good night." Nash spoke softly.

The lights were off and now Hayes, Nash and I were in bed.

"Good night." I smiled.

"Good night." Hayes mumbled.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Nope. The joke was on me because I can't.

I rolled, turned and shifted but nothing seemed to work. I needed someone next to me.... The sad part was I needed it to be Cam. I sighed. I can't go over to Cam, he cheated on me..... But he doesn't know that I know so it won't be that bad, right? I sat up and threw my legs over the side of my bed. My bare feet touched the cold hard wood flooring as I walked to the hotel door. I turned back to be certain I didn't wake my brothers but sure enough, Nash was there sitting up with his eyebrows furrowed in a confused way.

"Where you going?" Nash said rubbing his eyes.

"Nash." I whine.

"What?" He asks in a raspy middle of the night voice.

"I can't sleep.... So I was gonna go sleep next to.... To ca-" I mumble

"To Cameron, yeah the sad part is he cheated on you so come here." I was confused at the ending.

"What?" I ask.

"Get in." He held up his covers and I smiled and slid next to him.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"It's fine." I could almost feel him smile, which made me smile too.

He was truly the best

---

I woke up to my phone ringing. I jumped out of Nash's bed and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I ask sleepy

"God, this is my 5th time calling! Nash and Hayes wouldn't answer either!" She basically screamed into the phone.

"They're asleep." I yawn into the phone.

"Well you better hurry you only have 30 minutes to make your flight!" She says worriedly.

"Ughhhh." I sigh "Be there soon." I hang up.

I jump out of bed but end up tripping on the flat floor. Yeah, you heard me right..... "NASH, HAYES GET OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What do you need!" Nash yelled. "Yeah, god I'm sleeping." Hayes added in. "WELL STOP CAUSE WE HAVE ABOUT 25 MINUTES TO GET TO THE AIRPORT." I scream. They both jump out of bed and start getting ready. I throw on some uggs, zip up my suitcase and brush my hair. I really could care less about what I looked like at the moment. Wait, I know what your thinking, your not a real girl. Well, I am so the jokes on you..........

We finally all get going. We run over to check out of the hotel and then run to get a taxi. Once we get I checked my phone. "Ugh, we only have 10 minutes left." I groan.

"It's fine we can make it there on time." Hayes says rolling his eyes at how worried I am. "Yeah were fine, don't worry." Nash says going on to his phone as well. I look over to see him texting Cameron.

Cameron:

Bro, is it bad that I don't want to tell Bella yet?......

Nash:

Dude, tell her! Or else I will! She deserves to know and I'm her brother so your lucky I'm still friends with you

Cameron:

But I can't hurt her like that

Nash:

YOU ALREADY DID

Cameron:

Whatever... And yeah I know what I did and I'm sorry so let it go

Nash:

Can't..... Cause u never told her yet.

And now Cameron was replying.... Fucking idiot.

-

We just arrived at the airport when we had only 5 minutes..... We aren't going to make it. We ran through all of the crowds and actually got through the lines and down to the boarding plane. Of corse we were the last ones on the plane but we found our plane seats. I sit down and got my things all ready when I look up and see Cameron waving to me. I give him a fake smile and a wink, cause after the plane ride I'm confronting that two-faced jerk.

2-3 chapters left you guys....... This only my first story so it's kinda bad... But I promise my next one will be so much better. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Have I ever told you?