Chapter 4 Boys part one

Authors note
Holy crap! 150 reads! It was literally just yesterday that I got 100! Ahhhhhhh I looooove you guys!

I'm revising everything cause I just wrote the last chapter but didn't publish it yet and I nought it was funny how I said 150 reads and now I'm at 120,000 reads! That's crazy!

Chapter 4

"Bella, look I'm probably not going." Nash said sitting on my bed.

"Nash, don't lie to me. I'm not an idiot." I say angrily.

"I'm not lying, if you don't want me to go I won't go." Nash said sincerely.

"No Nash, I think you should go. Go have fun. Go do whatever you do. Alright? Just leave. Who really cares anyways? I mean, it's just another person who leaves right?" I say trying to hold back the tears.

"Even if I did leave, I would come back." He said confused.

"Yes, everyone leaves but they come back. Mom and dad will come back. Will, he'll come back too. But it doesn't matter. They still left." I say getting up.

"Yeah bu-"

"Go hang out with your friends I'm going to get to bed." I say annoyed.

He stands up, sighs and walks out. I grab my pajamas and get changed. I Unlock my phone, no new messages. Nothing. I wipe my face clean of any make up. Brush my teeth and then slide into bed. I close my eyes. I can't sleep. I roll around trying to get comfy but nothing. This is going to be a long night.

-----

I wait a few hours, trying to sleep but I can't. I sigh and get up. I walk over past Nash's room and into Skylynn's room.

"Skylynn?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" She whispers back.

"I can't sleep!" I whisper.

"Go to Nashys room!" She whispers.

"He has friends over." I whisper. Why was I talking to a four year old about not being able to sleep?

"Boys are stupid, no one got time for boys." She whispers in a sassy tone.

I laugh. "Go back to bed." I say as I tiptoe into Nash's room.

I creak open the door and almost trip over the boys on the floor. I walk over to Nash's bed.

"Nash?" I whisper.

"It's 3 in The morning Bella! What do you want?" He whisper yelled.

"I-I can't sleep." I whisper a bit embarrassed.

"This is a twin bed, it's not made for two." He mumbles.

I really don't even know what I'm asking for. I just want to sleep. Just to sleep.

I sigh. "What?" I whisper as he smirks.

"You can sleep on the floor with Cameron and Matt." He smirked.

"What? No! I just met them!" I whisper yell.

"Boys really could care less." He says propping his head up with his elbow.

"Ha ha." I say sarcastically. "I'm not sleeping by them."

"We don't bite." Cameron said as Matt laughed.

"Why did I even come over here!" I whisper getting up.

"Cause you wanted to fall asleep." Nash said grinning.

"Don't be a smart mouth Nash." I scowl.

"C'mon. Just get in." (Sounds sexual.... Lol I'm sorry I had to.) Matt said lifting the covers between him and Cameron.

"No!" I whisper annoyed.

"Fine, but.... If you aren't asleep in 30 minutes you have to come here and sleep by us." Cameron said patting the space between Matt and himself.

"Fine." I say confidently. "How will you know when 30 minutes is up?"

"I'll set an alarm on my phone, then I will put headphones in so it only wakes up me." Nash said grabbing his phone.

"Ok." I nod and trail off into my room.

I crawl into my bed, close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

------

I felt someone tickle me. My eyes flutter open. Nash is standing there, tickling me.

"Nash! You woke me up!" I whisper yell

"Well you can fall asleep again if you go to our room!" He whispers.

"Nash! Why don't you under stand! I'm not getting in bed with two boys I barely know and then falling asleep with them." I whispered very slowly so he would under stand.

"Any girl who knew they were who they are would!" He whispers.

"Oh my god, Nash. I wouldn't. Maybe I would if it was Harry styles but it's not." I whisper.

"Alright, but watch out. You never know" he smirked.

I roll my eyes and go back to bed.

Nash's P.O.V (if people don't know what this means it means point of view)

When I go back to my room Cameron and Matt sit up.

"No Bella?" Matt whispers.

"Nope, she doesn't want to get in bed with two boys she just met." I whisper back

"Why are we making such a big deal about this?" Cameron whispers.

"Because I'm her brother and it's my job to make her feel uncomfortable." I whisper back. "I have an idea though."

I wait awhile making sure Bella is asleep before I go into Bella's room. I tiptoe over to the side of her bed. I pick her up bridal style and carry her over to Matt and Cameron. I set her down between them and get her under the covers. Then I walk over to my bed and get in. I fall asleep really easy.