Chapter 11, right this way

Chapter 11

"Hey Bella? Can you come here for a second?" I hear a voice call after me.

I've been in my room for an hour since they wouldn't let me out, now someone wants to talk to me?

"Give me a minute!" I scream back.

I fix my hair and my clothes and step out of the door. I know what's coming and I know what I'm going to say.

"I have a present for you." Taylor says with a grin. He's holding an envelope, but he's alone.

"Where is everyone?" I ask gesturing around the room.

"Just read the card!" He pleads as he hands me the envelope.

I nod and open the envelope. It's smells good, and it's written in read ink.

Dear Bella,

To find out where the next clue is, go to the small house I your backyard. I know what your
thinking, so just please? For me? Alright, anyways.... There will be someone to give you another note card. Have fun on your quest ;)

I smirk at the card, it's cute that he's trying. I look up but Taylor isn't there. I frown but make my way out to the back yard. In front of the woods in the back of my house there is my small shed. It's light blue.

Once I walk in I go directly towards Matt. He's smiling as he holds out the card.

"Thank you Espinosa!" I curtsy.

"Your welcome Ms. Grier." He bows back, handing me the card.

I open the envelope and unfold the letter.

Dear Bella,

Are you still confused on who this is? Yes? No? If your thinking you know who this is, go to the place where cars are stored. If you still don't know who this is go to the place where cars are stored. Did you see what I did there? I think you did ;) Well, have fun.

I laugh to my self, his corny jokes are cute. Wait. Where did Matt go? God, how do they get away so fast?

I knew where I had to go, the garage. I walked out of the shed and past my house. My two cards in hand, my keds and my cool story bro t-shirt. I basically skipped past my house and to the garage.

"Hey there!" I greeted to Nash.

"Hey to you too." He greeted.

"So, what's this about?" I ask, already knowing what it is about.

"Ooooo, sorry I can't tell you." He smirked.

"Why not?" I ask in a teasing voice.

"You know why." He signaled handing me the card.

I sigh teasingly as he smirks. Once I open the card I start to read.

Dear Bella,

Alright so, since your here this can mean two things.
1. You know who this is.
2. You don't know who this is.
Either way, I'm happy that your still going around to read these silly notes. Now, I'm just saying, this doesn't mean anything..... But you might want into the basement..... I don't know that's just me but.......

I look up expecting Nash to be gone but he's not.

"I thought you'd be gone, everyone else left." I say with a half smile.

"Ca- oh never mind, well, someone told us that we should but I knew I'm not good at sneaking away." He says with a grin because he messed it all up.