Chapter 23- the start of the fun game

Chapter 23

"Cameron!" I yell. "Wake up!"

He rolls over on his side, groaning at the wake up call. "Come sleep with me." He patted the open spot on his bed.

"Mm mm" I shook my head. "I came strictly to get you out of bed." I giggle.

Then I think, this boy cheated on me, and I forgot. I'm slowly forgetting, replacing it with the new memories of him being perfectly sweet. But it will stay there, in the back of my mind forever. It will constantly remind me, with questions popping up in my mind, did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough for Cam? But then I think that those are silly questions, for he, is not good enough for me.

My smile fades instantly but Cameron, who has his eyes closed, didn't see. "C'mon, get in." He patted the bed again.

How's my chance, my chance to finally start my fun game. The game that I have been waiting for. They game where I, come out a winner.

"Fine." I fake a giggle and jump in next to him. He immediately pulls me closer, which I enjoy but stop myself. I roll over on my side, so that I'm facing him. I poke his nose as he smiles and opens his eyes.

"Babe, are you a virgin?" I ask in a seductive way.

"Mhm." He smiled.

Well that hurt, did it also hurt when you had sex with that ugly girl and cheated on me?

"Me too." I smile, but I guess I was the only one who told the truth. "I love how open our relationship is, were so open and we tell each other everything, I love that." I kiss his forehead. I can tell he tensed up, his arms got stiff and his face was pale.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask sadly.

"Nothing, nothing don't worry." He smiled a reassuring smile.

HE IS SO FULL OF IT! My head voice screams.

"Ok." I manage to let that out without any signs of anger.

"Hey babe?" I ask.

"Y-yeah?" His voice trembles.

"I think I want you to be the one that takes my virginity, you are the best boyfriend I've ever had and I'm lucky to have such an awesome and perfect relationship with you." I manage to smile.

This was obviously all a big fat lie, that idiot doesn't know what's coming.

"Not today, alright?" He asks.

"I know not today, I'm just saying sometime soon." I lay into his arm and kiss his cheek.

"Maybe one day, that's not so busy, there's too much going on right now." He nuzzles into me.

"Maybe in a few days?" I ask fake hopeful.

"Maybe." I feel him wink into my skin which makes me fluster.

This son of a bitch is going to pay.

I end up falling asleep in his arms though, which was nice I guess. I mean, no matter who they are, it never feels bad to be held while you sleep. Or maybe I'm just the one dumb person who thinks of it like that. If I'm going to be honest.

I loved Cameron.

I still love Cameron.

I love Cameron.

I will always love Cameron.

And once I except that, maybe that's what will hurt the most. Maybe that's what I'm truly afraid of, the cold and utter truth.

The truth.

The truth scares me, because the truth hurts.

Because my hearts hurts.

And it's all because of the utter truth.

The truth

Sorry for such a short chapter! You guys make me smile ;) buuuuut my book I was talking about really isn't ready to be published haha sorry but if you would read the book once I put it on wattpad leave 'bugs' in the comments, idk I, I just don't know