Chapter 21- the cheat

I can't see any of your comments cause there's something wrong with my news feed!!! But I do get emails when you guys vote, follow and comment. I love reading those comments because you people are the funniest people I have ever seen, I love your comments and I laugh every time I read them...... So keep them coming *insert laughing emojis* oh and since you guys all wanted an update so bad and so soon here ya go :)

Chapter 21

I was walking down the hotel hallway when I heard lots of movement in Cam's hotel room. I thought it would be funny to see what he's doing, the door was unlocked anyways. I turned the door nob, once the door flew open I knew I shouldn't have done anything.

"Hey Cam-" I stopped myself in mid sentence.

I was dumbfounded and shocked. Why the fuck would Cameron do that? Like honestly?

A girl was in bed with Cameron, and it sure was not Bella..... Red nail marks were plastered on Cameron's back. The girl was moaning until I came in. My eyes were wide and so were Cameron's. The girl smirked and kept moving her hand over Cameron's crotch area, which was clearly visible since her hand was moving up and down under the covers.

I shook my head. "Your a real dick, doing this to Bella, you know that right?" I spat out at him.

"Bro, it's not like that." Cameron said slipping on his underwear and pants on under the blanket and getting out of the messy bed.

"What's it like then?" I asked dumbfounded and hurt for Bella.

"It was a stupid mistake! And I feel awful!" He pleaded.

"No, you feel awful that you got caught." I was so angry that one of my best friends would do that. I turned around and walked out of the door, leaving a guilty Cameron and a naked girl.

I grabbed put my phone and called Nash.

"Hello?" A raspy voice answered.

"Dude, meet me in my hotel room, we need to talk right now." I say worried.

"K....." Nash said as he hung up.

I speed walked to my hotel room and closed the door behind me. Soon after, Nash walked in.

"Cameron cheated on Bella." I rush out.

"He what?" Nash asks confused.

"He Cheated On Bella." I say slowly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" He stood up angrily.

"Calm down, I just walked in on him and a random girl doing it........" It didn't help, Nash was beyond angry.

"WHAT THE F@?$ AM I GOING TO TELL BELLA?" He screams.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Nash turned around and opened it. There stood Cam, bright red and afraid. I was almost afraid of what Nash would do. "What the fuck do you want?" He spat out to Cameron.

"Nash,-" he started.

"Save it." He scowled, throwing a punch at Cam.

He stumbled back words as he caught his footing. He looked up with a bloody nose.

"Ok, yeah I get it. Your angry and I deserved it but you didn't have to fucking punch me!" Cameron started to scream.

"Nash, I know your angry just hear him out." I try to smooth things out.

He rolled his eyes "Fine." Nash sat down on the edge of my bed. Cam stood there running his hands through his hair.

"Look, I know it was wrong and I wasn't thinking, that girl kept giving me drinks and I gave in, please let me tell Bella though."

I looked over at Nash, who was beyond pissed. "So, the girl kept handing you drinks right?" Nash asked.

Cameron nodded nervously.

"Yeah, see things just don't add up here, cause you'd still be drunk, but you seem pretty sober to me. And you will tell Bella, and you will fucking get it so have fun with your messed up life cause I'm not backing you up." Nash spat.

"Alright, yeah she didn't hand me that many drinks she handed me like 3 and they weren't that strong so I'm basically normal now." Cam nodded ignoring the last part of Nash's 'speech'

"Stop lying to me Cameron, just tell me when your going to tell her." Cameron looked down at his feet.

"I don't know, give me a few days or at least until we leave San Fran....." Cam looked up at Nash.

Nash's p.o.v

"I don't know, give me a few days or at least until we leave San Fran....." Cam looked up at Me.

He fucking cheated on my sister, and he's not even going to tell her? I know Cameron, he won't he'll get scared.

"K" I nod and walk out, I go back to my hotel room. Bella was watching a movie with Hayes. I took a deep breath and walked into the hotel room.

I'm going to tell her.

No, let cam tell her.

No, Tell her she's your sister and she has a right to know

Yeah but Cam will.....

TELL HER.

I was debating in my head when Bella snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Hey Bella, I need to talk to you." I say rubbing my neck.

"Ok...." She got up and sat down on my bed.

"Bella, don't get mad at me, it's not my fault, ok?" I say hesitantly.

"K....." She looked up at me scared.

"Cam, Matt saw him, in his room...... With another girl.... Having sex." I mumbled.

She blinked widely as tears started to stream down her face.

"Your lying." She shook her head.

"Bella...." I lifted her chin so that she would look at me. "Bella, he's cheating on you." This is when she started to cry harder and harder until u pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into my chest until she looked up at me.

"Does he know you told me?" She sniffled.

"Nope, I said that I would let him tell you on his own but I knew he wouldn't." I mumbled.

"Don't say you told me, I'm going to make him pay." She said angrily.

I laughed "what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna eat away at him until he feels so utterly bad, then I'm gonna dump his sorry little ass and I'm going fucking tell him off." She huffed.

"Language." I warned.

"It's ok, I'm used to it." Hayes waved us off.

I grinned. "Sounds like a plan." I laughed, but she didn't, I could see her silently crying, and my heart broke because of it.

I do not hate Cameron!!!!!!!!! I love him actually! But this is just the plot of the story so...... Yeah. Hope you liked the new chapter!!!!!!! Sorry I left a cliff hanger before ;) dam me too I love talking to you guys, keep voting and commenting cause it helps me lots ;) ily guys