Chapter 22- i want to hurt Cameron Dallas

Chapter 22

My heart hurt, but I knew that I would make him feel what I feel right now. So that's what I'm planning on doing. Everyone was planning on going out to eat for breakfast so I joined along. This is the first time I've seen Cameron since I found out he was cheating, time to start my fun game.

"H-hey baby." Cameron stumbled.

"Hey." I smiled.

He looked relieved as he threw his arm over my shoulder. When he wasn't looking I rolled my eyes and silently cursed.

We walked through the hotel and into the small restaurant. "What are you gonna get?" Cameron whispered into my ear while we got closer to the boys. I'm gonna miss that, I better soak it in now.

"I don't know maybe some eggs." I mumble as we take a seat by everyone.

--

After we eat I go back to the hotel room. Mostly everyone follows but ends up going into their own rooms. The only one who goes into mine is Matt.

"Hey Matt." I wave towards him.

"Didn't Nash tell you?" He asks worried.

"About Cam?" I ask, wanting to puke at the memory of him cheating.

"Yeah...." He nods.

"Yeah, he told me. Don't worry that Jack a@& will get it, I have a plan." I wink.

"I want in, he's still my friend but that was a terrible move on his part." He says.

I nod and take a seat on my bed while he sits next to me.

"Well, I'm gonna act like nothing happened, but I'm going to slowly eat him down, saying stuff like 'I love how open our relation ship is' or 'I love you so much, I'm so glad were honest with each other' then one day I will tell him, and I will yell at him and I will make him feel the way I do right now, because I've never felt this low, I've never felt so disrespected and mistreated-" Matt stopped me by wiping a tear from my cheek. I didn't even know I was crying, which made me cry harder.

"Matt!" I cried into his shoulder. "Matt, he cheated on me!" I let out, through the sniffles of course.

"I know, it's fine. It'll be okay, I promise it will." Matt rubbed my back.

The door opened as Nash and Hayes walked in. Of course, after seeing me crying they shut the door and sat next to Matt and I.

"Hey, Bella, I know it hurts now but I promise you will meet someone worth your time, and I know your going to regret playing this 'game' on Cameron. Even if you think it will feel so good to know that he's hurt too, it won't. Cause deep down you know your the one who caused it. I know, I know, he was the one who did it to me and he should have thought about it before he did it, bla bla. I know you Bella, don't do it. Don't be mean to be mean, even if other people do it to you. Be the bigger person and just confront him, it will still be bad but not as bad as you intentionally breaking him down." Nash informed me.

I just blinked at his long, thought out speech.

No, I want to do my game. Maybe I will regret it but it would be worth it.

No, Nash just told me not to.....

He's not the boss of me though.

"Nash, I want to though, I want to hurt him so he never does this to anyone ever again." I sighed.

"Just think about what you said for awhile and then make your decision. It's fine if you do, I just want to be positive you won't regret it." He pulls me in for a hug as I nod.

"C'mon, let's leave her alone for a minute and go to the beach or something." Nash gestured towards Matt and Hayes.

One they left I really thought about what I was doing.

Do I want to hurt him?

Yes, I want to make him pay for what he did. So he can never ever do that to anyone ever again.

I want to hurt him.

I want to make Cameron pay for what he did.

I want to hurt Cameron Dallas.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, alright, alright. Just to make this VERY clear, I will state it again. I DO NOT HATE CAMERON DALLAS I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART, he just cheats in this story because I made him do that...... He's a good child tho so... He would never ever cheat, just pointing that out. I'm actually writing another story for real this time!!!! It will be out by the next chapter of this book!!!! It's about Nash again but not him being a sibling to the main character so please give me feedback on it once I publish it!!!!