Chapter 14 before the meet and greet

Chapter 14

"Hey Bella I missed you." Cam said slinging his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"Cameron calm down, it was a 2 hour plane ride." Matt said rolling his eyes.

"Your just jelly because I have a beautiful girlfriend and you don't." Cam said winking at me.

"Yeah, to bad your beautiful girlfriend didn't tell Connor that she's dating you." Nash said walking up to the hotel desk.

"You didn't tell him?" Cam whispered in my ear.

I shake my head as Nash gets all of the room keys.

"Hayes, Bella c'mon were all in the same room." Nash called us over. Thank The Lord! That would have been a terrible conversation! I still feel bad for making Jc say it for me, and breaking up with Jc.... And not talking to any of them for like 3 weeks. Wow, I messed a lot of shit up.

I followed Nash and Hayes to our room while everyone else got their room keys. Once we got into the hotel room I noticed there was only two beds.

"I call this one, you two are sleeping on that bed." I call out.

"Why do we have to share a bed?" Hayes whined.

"Because I'm the girl and you two are boys." I point out.

"Whatever." Nash comments, rolling his eyes.

I stick my tongue out and giggle, throwing my suitcase onto my bed.

"Why am I even here? I don't have fans, no one even knows me...." I ask, making eye contact with the two boys.

"Your kidding right?" Hayes asks in complete confusion.

"No...." My voice trails off. "Why would I be kidding?"

"News flash, you have a lot of fans." Nash said pulling out his phone.

"News flash, no I don't." I retort back.

"Whatever, just be ready for tonight, we have a meet and greet." Nash says draping himself over my bed.

"Um, what do you think your doing Mr?" I ask poking him on the forehead.

"Laying down." He smirks.

"Ohhh, I didn't know that we would just go lying down on other peoples stuff." I try to hide a smile, I'm trying to be serious, trying is a keyword.

"That's what she said." Hayes commented before Nash could.

"Boys are lame." I roll my eyes.

"Boys rule, girls drool." Nash shouts.

"I believe the expression is, girls rule boys drool..." I wink.

"No, your clearly wrong." Hayes blurts, now up on the bed.

"Your entitled to your own opinions, to bad yours is wrong." Oooo, good one Bella!

"I'm going to get ready." I state grabbing my suit case and bringing it into the bathroom.

I pick out a white t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I then pick out a pink infinity scarf. Once I put it on I admire myself. I looked alright. I curled my hair subtly but enough that you could see the curls. I had makeup on already but added some pink lipstick. I looked cute.

I walk out of the bathroom to find everyone in our room. "What the crap." I blurt out at the sight of everyone.

"Were having a mini party before the first meet and greet of Magcon!" Matt says excitedly.