Perky Tits

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter and have been dying to share it with you! I hope you like it!
And thank you again for all of your support, likes, and comments. They make ALL the difference!

“Tell me about your family.”

“Oh, dear God.”

“Hmm?” Casey couldn’t remember the psychiatrist’s name, but she was pissing her off to no end, and she’d only been there for six minutes and forty-two seconds. The woman was blonde and chubby and was very pretty, with purple rimmed glasses covering obnoxiously peaceful blue eyes. And a nice chest, which Casey tried not to be bitter about.

“My family is small. I have two brothers, a kind of dad, and a brother/uncle dude,” she explained shortly. Her family had nothing to do with any of this. She wanted to tell the woman to just give her the pills so she could go, but she’d promised Sam and Dean she’d stay for the whole fifty minutes. They also told her that if she said to give her the pills and leave that the doctor would probably think she was a drug addict trying to score something and she’d end up walking out with nothing but a couple pamphlets with treatment facilities and Narcotics Anonymous meetings around town.

“A kind of dad and a brother/uncle? Would you care to explain those relationships to me?”

No, Casey thought, I do not care to, so don’t ask again otherwise I will gut you. “Bobby is the most fatherly figure in my life. An old family friend. He raised me until I was six, then I hit the road full time with my Dad and actual brothers, Sam and Dean. Dad died, so my brothers and Bobby took over. We met Castiel a few years back and he’s been a main part of our lives ever since. My brothers regard him as a brother, and I kind of do too, but he’s… much older than I am, so he’s also kind of like an uncle or something.” Casey had to select her words very carefully; if she didn’t, she might be prescribed a much stronger drug that wasn’t entirely accurate. Words like angels and eons older and traded his life with a demon to save Dean didn’t exactly bode well with medical professionals.

“What happened to your mother?”

Casey shrugged. She never really gave much thought to her mother. She figured it’d be nice to have one sometimes -asking the boys to grab her tampons would never not be a miserable experience- but it was never something she’d particularly yearned for. “I don’t have one. I was the product of a one-night stand and she was an alcoholic, so Dad took me away when I was a baby. From what I’ve gathered, she didn’t put up too much of a stink about it anyway,” she paused and grinned. “Plus Sammy’s hair is long enough to look like a woman.”

Whatshername smiled politely. “Does that bother you?”

“Not really. I love my family,” Casey said shortly.

“Was it hard losing your dad?”

Casey snorted. That was one of the dumbest questions she’d ever heard. “Obviously. He was my dad. He was a dick, but he was still my dad.”

“Do you feel as though that loss has contributed to your depression?”

Casey actually thought this question through. She loved John. He was definitely a pretty crappy father and borderline abusive a good chunk of the time, which probably didn’t do her mental health any favors. But she was so young when it happened that she’d pretty much come to terms with his death and forgiven him for what needed to be forgiven and remembered him for what should be remembered. Maybe her sense of worthlessness had stemmed from him always pushing and pushing her, but his death hadn’t screwed with her state of mind more than any other close death. “No… I do not think that. It sucked thoroughly, but I don’t think it jacked me up more than any other person.”