Team Free Casey

Holy moly moly. Over 100 views?? People are actually reading this?? And following along? Holy crap. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS LEGIT SO EXCITING FOR ME HOT DAMN. Thank you guys SO, SO, SO MUCH for reading and keeping up with my bumbling along and all of your patience with me. 

If you could please, please, please vote on this story that would be super duper! Also comments are pretty rad too! I would love to hear your thoughts on everything!

I've started another story and I'm probably going to start posting it soon after this one. I'll post a link when it's up. 

I'm sorry I took so long with my vacation- but there's something in this chapter that might make you forgive me. Thanks, guys! - Paige

Sam snorted. "Empathy. Yeah right." He walked back to the counter and turned around with the needle and thread in one hand accompanied by Dean's whiskey in the other . His face was filled with apprehension. He really did not feel like doing this. He swallowed and looked back at Casey. "Okay, Case. Let's get this over with, okay?" It took one sweep across his face to see he was entirely perturbed by everything that was going on.

Casey could feel her every system in her body begin to work itself up, heart, lungs, brain. Even her nervous system was on edge. She became hyper aware of everything in the small bathroom, the cracks in the linoleum and the growing mildew on the ceiling glared at her. Her shoulders and back straightened up and she braced herself into the ceramic edge under her. She looked between her two brothers. They both had unsettlingly kind looks on their faces, Sam's remorseful and Dean's painted with a sympathetic smile. She shot a quick glance at the door, even though she knew there was no possible way she'd be able to escape she couldn't help but feel a tiny amount of hope. Maybe she could act like she was okay so Dean would let go of her and then dive around Sam and bolt out the door. The likelihood of her plan working was slim to none. What would probably happen is she would go to dive around Sam, but Dean would catch her foot and send her splaying into the ground, probably ending with a split lip.

"It's not going to work and you know it, Casey." Sam's warning pulled her back into reality. She looked back up at him, his face still contrite.

Dean squeezed her knee. When she looked back at him there was only worry and love in his eyes this time. "It'll be alright, kiddo. We got you. You're safe," he promised.

She looked up at Dean. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch, isn't it, D?"

"Hey!"

"You gave her whiskey, Dean. You have no room to be mad about her saying bitch. She grew up around you, remember?" Sam interjected, putting Dean's argument to a halt. He looked at Casey. "Yeah. It is gonna hurt like a bitch. I can't lie about that. But the sooner we start the sooner it's done and you won't have to deal with this horrifying anxiety anymore because it'll be over."

"It's not so hard to just invest in some Vicodin, guys," Casey muttered, staring at the floor.

"No, but it is illegal," Sam pointed out. She looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, okay, but we've never messed with drugs."

"No? Only guns and credit card fraud and impersonating God knows how many professions, then?" she said innocently.

"Got that right, sweetheart." Dean bumped her knee with his and gave her a knowing wink. Dean's winks were always comforting. Usually they were followed with a little mayhem, but they were filled with love, and for that she was thankful. "I did have a thought though," Dean continued. "If you wanted, we don't have to, but if you wanted we could just call Cas and have him heal you up."