You peed the bed?

Thank you for your patience!! I know it's been almost a week, but I've also been working a horrendous number of hours at work so I'm doing my best. Please understand!

Also, holy crap. 1.1 k reads??? How the hell is this even happening???? 

Thank you so, so, soooo much for reading! And please keep commenting and favoriting! I love, love, love hearing any amount of feedback. 

Again, if you ever need somebody to talk to while in a mental health crisis, you can always text GO to 741741. They're super nice and supportive so don't be afraid! And if you change your mind, all you have to do is stop replying. :)

I love you all and thank you again!!

His demeanor changed immediately and he sat up from his slouching position. "What's wrong?" His mouth had gone from a content smile to an unquiet, tight line in about a tenth of a second. Casey looked at Dean, hoping he would say something, but he looked back at her with the same constipated face. "Dean?" Sam was restless already and they hadn't been in the room for more than a minute. Patience didn't run in the Winchester bloodline.

Casey sighed and flopped in a chair across from Sam hard enough to where the plank underneath the seat hurt her butt. She winced, but didn't say anything. She didn't want to draw more attention to herself, she was basically about to give a TED talk on her emotions. She didn't want any more spotlight on her than there already was.

Dean walked deeper in the room and leaned against a bookshelf. He ran a hand roughly through his hair, a habit all three of them had, and sighed too. "Sammy." Sam raised his eyebrows expectantly when Dean didn't start continue speaking right away. Dean sighed again, not looking at his brother. "Sammy. We gotta talk."

Sam frowned and his eyebrows tucked together. "Okay...," he said uneasily. He looked between Dean and Casey, but she avoided eye contact with him and chose to stare at a bookshelf. Maybe if she counted all of the books on each shelf she would disappear into the numbers and never have any problems ever again. She started on the fourth shelf down, the one she could actually begin to distinguish separate books on. The first three were too high and the spines began to blur together. It was slow work, but the meticulousness kept her mind off her brothers burning holes into her face with expectancy. "Casey!" Sam shouted, pulling her out of her head abruptly. She realized that he must have said her name a few times already. She looked up at her brother, whose eyes were soaking in concern. "Where'd you go?" She looked down again. "Case," he pleaded.

She looked back to him and shrugged. "I don't know. I just escaped, I guess."

"Escaped?" Dean asked skeptically.

She looked towards her shorter brother. "If I focus really hard on something, it's like everything around me disappears. So I was counting the books."

"Casey," Sam brought her back to the original conversation. "What do we need to talk about?" He leaned forward in an attempt to show he was listening, but the gesture only made her feel trapped. She looked at Dean, beginning to panic.

"It's okay, kid. It's okay," he assured her.

"It's okay," Sam repeated. "Casey, whatever it is, I won't be mad." He offered her a small smile.

She sighed. "I sort of... had an accident." She didn't want to explicitly say that she'd cut herself again. Merely the thought of saying it had her shoulders tensing up.

Sam took a long moment before saying anything. Finally, he carefully expressed his thoughts.

"Like, you peed the bed?"