What will happen to us?

I'm afraid one day we..

we will get killed by eachother.

And there will be no one to stop us.

Because we are both able to kill. To do anything for eachother.

And we both love the thrill of it.

''Were you talking to someone?''

I heard him suddenly say. His voice sounded tired and weak. I turned around and faced him.

''Oh goodmorning Jimin!''

I said with a big smile. I could at least try to act as new leads.

''Did you sleep well??''

I said while taking off my shirt to change.

''Not really.. my head was hurting like hell''

He was looking at me while I dressed up.

''Well no one told you to bang your head against that damn mirror''

He laughed and stood up from the bed.

''And no one told you to strip down babe''

I looked at him as he walked closer.

"I-I am not strpping! I'm just changing okay..''

''What a shame.. I'm actually dying to see you strip down infront of me''

He put his arms around my bare skin.

I awkwardly smiled at him

''Why are you acting all shy now Aliah? Last night you didn't seem shy at all while doing somethinhg you know is forbidden.''

I pushed myself out of his grip.

Last night.. I forced myself on him, while he was too weak. I did something terrible. I made use of the situation.. of his weakness.

''Jimin I'm sorry, I know it was wrong.. I shouldn't have done that. I hope you can once just forgive me for my mistakes. Cause that's what normal people do. They forgive.. so why can't we be like that? Why do you always have to make me a victim to your games. Why do you always treat me as your slave? I'm your damn wife now! So please Jimin.. treat me as your wife.. cause it's the only way we'll be able to stay with eachother. It's the only way to be sure they won't take you away from me again.''

This time I wanted things to change. Because the world finally let us be together. I knew if we made one little mistake, he would be taken away from me again. I had to do everything I could, to keep him. I had to make sure he wouldn't be stolen from me again.

He was the only desire I had.

''My wife huh? I love the sound of it.. but Aliah you have to know that, no matter what you are to me, I will never be able to treat you right.''

He traced his finger over my cheek.

''You know I want you in the worst way''

His finger touched my bottom lip.

''And that's exactly what you want too. You like the way I treat you badly. You want all of it. Maybe the only thing I am to you is a desire.. maybe it has never been love''

I pushed his hand away.

''How can you say that!''

I screamed while my eyes got filled with tears.

''How dare you to say.. that I never loved you..''

He grabbed my chin tightly and pushed my face up.