Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Eight Hours Later

AlenaPov

Waking up from the next day light barrely shines in from the snow covered window. Getting out of bed leaving our room down stairs to the kitchen. I see Jason down in the kitchen with a man next to him. "Good morning Alena'. He comes and gives me a hug. Good morning dad. "How was Brazil"? Amazing i loved it except any time i was wearing a bathing suit your son wouldn't let me out of his sight. "Sounds like james. Oh how rude of me Alena this Tyler. Tyler this is Alena". He shakes my hand i get a better look at him. Brown curly hair looks to be as old has Cole maybe younger. "It is so nice to meet you Alena". You too. He gives me a wink. 'Flirting with my fiance Tyler i should fire you right now'. "Don't worry just harmless flirting i knew she was your fiancé". How did you know?
"Well beside that big rock on you finger when you gave me a hand shake. You twos picture has been all over the news". "This house was stalked for two days. Your dad had to have a press conference. Just to have them leave us alone". Wow sorry to hear that dad. 'Don't worry to much they still haven't caught wind of your engagement. Once they do you two are handling that one". 'Of course dad after the holidays we can set up a press conference'. "No that won't do you have to do it before the christmas dinner". 'Alright we can do it this afternoon dad'. "Thank you son". We can eat then i can call Cole and ask him to set up the press conference. 'Alright'. We both sit down on the stools with jason and Tyler. 'Well women get to cooking'​. I give James a glare. 'Hehe I'm just playing you know i would never say that to you. I'll go make breakfast for you'. That's what i thought i made breakfast for you every day on vacation. 'I know'. "See this exactly why i love this girl so much. She doesn't put up with James games". I totally agree that glared scared me. They drift into their own conversation. Grabbing my phone from the table i call Cole.
Cole: Hello
Alena: Hey Cole its Alena
Cole: Hey what can i do for you
Alena: Well i am sorry to bug you on your christmas vacation but i need your help.
Cole: Of course what do you need help with?
Alena: I got engaged, Jason James dad wants us to have a press conference. So can you set up a press conference at two pm. sharp.
Cole: Congratulations. Okay i will set that up anything else.
Alena: Thank you, yes I am going to the docs in an hour to check on a shipment coming from Brazil. I would like you to accompany me so I can get make sure the shipment came alright. An have the conference at one of our hotels.
Cole: Sure I will happy to come with you.Alena: Alright thank meet at my house in half an hour. Cole: Okay see you soon. Bye

Thank you James. 'No problem'. He sets down a plate filled with sasage, eggs and toast. Well its all set up James. We have our press confrercence this afternoon at two p.m sharp at the Wellsington Hotel in the silver ballroom. 'Great as soon as Cole gets here we can go set out and pick up my baby at the docs. Hopefully she's in great condition'. I shoot him a glare on the side. 'Kidding, kidding, kidding your the greatest shipper ever'. Ummm hm. Ten mintes later we finished all of our food. Cleaning up our plates. Thank you James. 'Of course'. I am going to get dressed please let Cole in when he gets here. 'Sure'. Thank you. Oh Dad? 'Yes'? Thank you for everything you've done and for the house and cars the guys loved them. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Sure anything for my daughter in law". Well i can't wait for your dinner party. 'Yeah its not such a social one for business peopple but for the little family we have'. "Well then i will happliy meet anyone of my new family". "Wait until you meet Nicolas youll proabbly regret it". Whos Nicolas? "In good time Alena". 'Enough can you open the door for Cole Dad'?
"Sure no problem". Jason gives me a knowing smile and lets james take me out of their. James who's Nicolas? 'If i can keep you away from each other then no one you need to worry about him'. Pulling my arm from James hold. Nope I want to know who he. 'Fine if you must know hes my cousin on my mom side. Very annoying, arregeant and big headed and a major flirt'. Hmm sounds like someone i know. Giving him a look. Oh no hes worse then me the guys even hate him. The guys are going to be at this dinner. Of course its one of few times that the their parenst take off for work. Thats nice who else will be their? We contiune walking up the stairs towards our room. So wheres this dinner going to be? Some aunts and uncles from both side and a few cousin and then it will be here in the ballroom. Theres a ballroom? Yeap if you look right across my dads office its right their. Oh wow so i am guessing thats why Tyler is here. Yep he helps my dad with party planning. Thats good are our friends here still? Yeah they are, they sleep in later then you do. Good i know they are really tired then we can send the cars to the guys houses. Yep they probably won't use them right now since of the ice. Plus they have their Jeeps to use. Yeah oh by the way when you get your car you can't use it. Those tires arent meant to be in the snow like this and you know it. Fine but once all this ice melts i will be marrying you and we will drive off in the car. Okay deal. Getting to our room i go to the collest and pull out an outfit for right now I get out of their and go to the bathroom. Setting my clothes down I go take a fifteen minute shower. Putting on my clothes I walk out of the bathroom and see James their in hair wet like you he just took a shower. Hey where did you go?' Oh I went to use my dad shower save us less time waiting for each other to shower'. Oh alright. Looking at James get a better view of what he is wearing.
You look good. Thank you do too. Finishing the last touches of my hair I put on my shoes and look in the mirrior.