It would be an understatement to say that the meeting with Robert had not left Peter intrigued. After returning home from the casino, he once again could not fall asleep and resorted to going straight to his laptop to search the music company the older man had mentioned.

Sovereignty, Peter rolled the word over in his mind as he scanned through websites to try to find something that would lead him to more information. He wanted to call Seymour in the late hour and ask if he knew about the company to bug him as he often did Peter. But he decided against it, especially once he considered that his co-worker would probably ask why he was wondering about the company, and then Peter would be faced with the decision of either having to tell him about Robert's proposal or not.

Jewel sniffed and yelped around the living room and ultimately ended up by Peter's calves, pawing at his pants until he rubbed her head.

The business had been fairly easy to find, but Robert had not been exaggerating when he said it was small and new. It had only been functioning for less than two years, but Peter was impressed with their accomplishments thus far.

Located in Savannah, Georgia, their main focus was on finding talents, and they had already bred four Peter had heard on the radio and seen perform on T.V. or award shows. However, they also incorporated managing, producing, and songwriting in their work and that excited Peter regarding his own heavy past of doing the same.

He searched along their clientele and was astonished. Their minuteness did not at all seem hinder their ability of getting to work with some of the top artists in the country. Peter wondered why they had not thought to expand out of Georgia, but then again, their system seemed to be working just fine where it was.

He had to find out the creative minds behind the business; their work was too striking for him not to know any names.

After a few biographical paragraphs of how Sovereignty came to be, at the bottom was listed the powers of the company.

Jacob Howard — A&R Director/Executive

Kaleb Daniels — Creative Director/Lyricist

Calm Disengagement — Lyricist/ Producer/Music Editor

Anthony Matthews — A&R Assistant Producer

He was not familiar with any of the names, which he felt was unfortunate, especially with whomever Calm Disengagement was. It did not help that the particular group did not have further dossiers about their expertise like the other names did, but Peter did not fret over them. In time, if he really felt he wanted to make the career move, he would speak to Jacob Howard since he was the director, and that was a big if.

Though Robert's news excited Peter, he was not daft enough not to believe he would not be taking a ginormous risk. He had been with SoulWork for a long time and had excelled in his positions. He and Ron had become friends in Peter's time working with him; he knew his wife, kids, and history. SoulWork offered a progressive stability that he was unsure Price-Bennett would. Working to become a chairman of one of the greatest music companies in the nation was tough pill to swallow.

He spent the better half of three more hours researching all he could; printing out documents, highlighting possible benefits and weighing them out with disadvantages, and ultimately concluding that he would need a second and third opinion.

The lazy blues of a fresh morning lightened his apartment by the time Peter called it a night. He would only have a few hours of shuteye before he would have to awaken to head into the office, but he was used to going off little sleep. The only difference now was that he had to walk into the SoulWork building and imagine how much different his life would be if he were to move on from them.