85

As weeks went by and wedding preparations got settled and made it was time to pick out a dress for Emma. Going to a muggle dress shop she took Tonks, Molly (she wasn't taking no for an answer ) and George's girlfriend Claire. Claire was in Harry Potters year during school.

Walking in to the store the door bell jingled alerting the workers that they had customers. Walking up the front desk Emma suddenly felt very anxious. What if she never found a dress? What if Fred doesn't want to marry her?

"Miss Summers- Lupin?" The lady at the front desk asked. Nodding Emma replied with a small smile "Yes that's me."

"Well if you would follow me and get settled then we can start looking for dresses." The sales lady said. Nodding in response Emma and her group followed the lady.

"This is so exciting!!" Molly beamed into Claire. "When are you getting married?"
Awkwardly Claire smiled "I don't know yet, it hasn't come up in conversation yet."

Molly made a face but smiled nonetheless. "Emma do you have anything in mind?"
"For what?" Emma dumbly asked
Molly sighed "A dress dear."
"Oh right!" Emma smiled "yeah something short sleeved."

"That would look stunning on you!" Molly squealed making Emma smile "I hope so.

"Oh nonsense dear you and Fred will create the most beautiful babies!"
Chocking on her spit Emma gagged "what?"
"You heard me babies! You are going to have children right?"

Looking to Tonks who just shrugged and smiled Emma grinned "uh maybe? I'm not sure."

"Well you should! I'm not getting any younger here." Molly chuckled
"Me neither." Emma whispered.