67

Waking up Emma felt a sharp pain in her head. Groaning she clutched her head. "What the fuck?" She slowly opened her eyes and adjusted to the light.

Noticing the white walls and the pale sickly demeanour, Emma suddenly realised that she was in the hospital again.

"I need to sort out my priorities." She mumbled. As she tried to get up she found her self stuck. Her feet chained to the bed.
"Well now I know I'm not into kink." She fiddled at the chains but nothing happened.

Debating on what to do she decided to scream. Sucking in a deep breath Emma released her anger by shattering a case of flowers next to her bed.

Nothing happened.
"This is weird." She muttered as she scratched her head as she looked in a mirror

Unknowingly she was being watched the other side of the mirror.
Stood her family and Fred looking in.

"What's going to happen to her?" Fred asked.
"Were just going to have to keep her here. The curse messed her up." The healer said. Causing Tonks to sniffle. Remus let silent tears stream down his face as he tried to comfort his wife. In just a few short months everything was horrible.

"C-can I see her?" Fred asked.
"No, not yet at least. We don't know if her uncontrollable magic will appear for not." The healer replied.

"Will you let us know?" Remus spoke up. His voice horse. "Yes of course."

The couple and Fred nodded.
"Well uh thank you, we'll see you soon." Remus said as they all walked out of the permanent ward at St. Mungos where Emma now stays.