43

"Damn it!" Emma grumbled as she got pecked by an owl. "Next I just won't feed your cage!" She huffed and walked out of the store onto her break.

She looked down the street to the twins shop. She frowned. Fred was now officially taken off the market. He had a girl friend. And Emma didn't like that bitch one bit.

All French and cute made Emma want to barf. "I can be cute! Just because I'm not French doesn't mean I can't be cute!" Emma walked and talked angrily to her self down the streets of Diagon alley.

"Plus who names their kid Caraline. It's a cheap knock off brand of Caroline."

"Uh are you okay?" George interrupted Emma self bantering. "Uh oh yeah." She put on a fake smile. George looked unconvinced but let it be.

"Why aren't you in the shop?" Emma questioned.
"I was asked to go and get you. Remus and Tonks want you at the burrow apperently is urgent. Something do to with the muggle war"

Emma nodded "so where's Fred?"
"Went to go get Caraline." George said with a slight eye roll.

"Anyway we should get going." George put out his arms an Emma took and with that the two teens were off the burrow. Not expecting anything bad to happen.

A/N: okay so the surprise is a new story lmao lame right. I'm sorry. But like it talks about Suicide, self harm, smoking, drugs, abuse, rude slurs and more. I've been working on for a couple weeks now. I'm really proud of it and I think it's gonna give a good message. That even the people who seem the most unlikely do care. Also to Get help if so bad.

This story really speaks to me and I'm really hoping you guys will like it! Bye!