75

Straightening out her robes Emma cleared her throat in front of her fourth year Ravenclaw and Slytherin students.

"Today." She said sternly making students groan. They didn't want another professor Snape.
"We will learn a song!" Emma smiled and clapped her hands together.
The class just stared at her.

"Okay so when I was a young student here I couldn't for the life of me remember the ingredients for the Babbling beverage!" She paused as her students just stared at her like she ha shriek three heads.

"If I were you I'd write this down." Emma singed. "Now!" She added making the students get out parchment and a quill ready.

As she was going to start her bad singing a student raised his hand. "Yes you in the green." Emma said making some of the Slytherins crack a smile.

"We learned this potion in second year why are we going over it again?" The male voice asked making Emma want to roll her eyes.

"Because." She said "I said so. And actually it's part of our first section that we are covering."

"So the first ingredient is water." Emma started. "And so the song begins like this." She paused and cleared her broad before beginning again.

"Wet water is the first, the main ingredient! Then comes Alihosty leaves thanks Herbology! Third is the be filling billywig stings, make sure they're dry as can be! Next would be the erumpant tongue just powder and  a pinch don't forgot cause then everything will become a bit-shh.." Emma trailed off the swear word she was going to say making the students laugh and gasp.

"Here comes the amazing armadillo bile, only 5 mL's! And lastly last to this crazy listy list is the leechjuice only 2 drop thanks merlins toes! And that is the end is this wacky tune but next time it's up to you!