3

Emma peered out over a wall seeing what was going on. She saw George Weasley standing there numbly as his family try to comfort him.

Then she sees his dead twin appear right next to him. He puts his arm and tries to give his brother a hug. All the boy felt was cold air which frightened him a bit.

"They can't see us yet." She said to Fred. "I thought you wanted to be left alone?" he questioned.

Emma sighed "I do, I'm just saying." She snaps and turns bitter again. She turns around and leaves mentally scolding herself for making small talk with him.

"Emma" Fred calls for the girl but she kept on floating away. "I saw your family look at your body."
This time she stops but doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry but they just took off a bracelet and said some pretty nasty things. I know it's not the most comforting thing I jus thought you should know." He says sadly feeling quite bad for the girl.

She whips around "You don't think I don't know that?! You don't think I know I'm a filthy blood traitor who didn't get Ravenclaw! I knew they didn't care but when I was alive I was okay with that but now I'm not. Cause now I'm stuck in my 17 year old self as a fucking ghost. I'm not happy anymore and I'm a sorry excuse for a Hufflepuff ghost!" Emma screams at him.

She takes a deep breathe "there's no point anymore." Emma quickly floats away ignoring Fred as he calls her name.

"Emma Summers I will get you to smile and I will not cross over until you do!" She hears Fred yell one last time.