29

Emma sat on a bench in Diagon Alley crying. She had become the forgotten girl of the one person who made Emma feel alive when she was dead.

Suddenly she felt the bench dip next to her. "Miss Summers?" Emma recognized the voice.

"Mr. Lupin." She said wiping her tears.
"Please call me Remus. By anyway. Why are you crying I thought this would be a joyous time for you and Fred?" Remus said causing the young girl to start crying again.

"He doesn't remember me." She hiccuped.
"I have no where to go. No money. I'm not going back to my family. Now there all buddy buddy with me. you know what years of neglect and abuse aren't all fixed with a mother hug!" She vents to the man.

"I uh I'm sorry." Emma apologizes.
"It's alright. But I think I may be able to help with your living situation." Remus said catching Emma's interest.

*****

"You want me to live in your house with you, your wife and your baby. And take care of the baby when your at work?" Emma said confused.

"Yes. Remus told me about what had happened and you seem nice enough. I mean Teddy has already taken a like to you." Tonks smiled at Emma.

Emma looked down in her arms to see a baby Teddy Lupin asleep and snoring on her chest.
"I'll take it."

A/N: I'm really FUCKINF sad and hate card games