33

Emma stood outside the burrow with her new family of 10 minutes. "This is the Burrow?" Emma questioned her throat getting dry. She had forgotten that the Burrow was the home of the Weasleys.

"Oh shush you'll be fine." Remus pushed Emma along.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." She muttered as she walked into the Burrow.

"Ah it's you! The potty mouth girl." George greeted Emma who turned red.

"Yeah she definitely is your kid." Remus whispered into Tonks ear.

"Uh hi." Emma said. Then Fred came down the steps and made eye contact with Emma. He looked away ignoring her.

"He's been like that since the owl shop. Speaking of that. You sold Harry a bitter owl." George said. Harry came in nodding in agreement.

"I'm not the one who dropped the Owls cage." Emma sassed back.

"Well you should have helped us I was a costumer." Harry sassed

"Well I thought the chosen one knew who to pick up a bird cage!"

"Will you shut the fuck Emma?" Fred snapped at Emma causing everyone to go silent.

"I uh." Emma stuttered
"You what? You think you can come back into my life just because when we were dead we sought each other's company? Well no! I don't want you in my life!" Fred walked upstairs slamming his door.