37

"Really?" Fred said to his brother Ron as he explained what happened the day prior.

Fred just couldn't get these flash backs to stop. Him dying and then spending a year as a ghost with Emma in Hogwarts then boom he's back at the battle and then boom saves again.

It was getting worse everyday. It's like he cant stay away from Emma.

He had to see her. "I'll be back tell mum I'm going out." And with that Fred apparated to the Lupins.

****
"No sorry she isn't here she said she'd be at wor- that sneaky girl!" Remus yelled causing Fred to take a step back.

"Uh?"
"I think Emma's at Hermione and Rons place." Remus said defeatedly.

Fred didn't waist any more time. He apparated to the flat to see the door wide open.

He ran in with his wand drawn out searching for Emma. He heard swearing and things falling on the ground from the rooms above. So he went up the stairs and started searching.

He came across a distressed Emma rummaging through Hermione's things. Then all of a sudden Emma gasped.

She had found the time turner.

"Got ya!"

"Put it down Emma!" Fred told her startling Emma.

She turned around to face Fred with a wand drawn at her.

"I really wish we didn't have to meet like this. Tell Remus and Tonks I'll be back soon." And with that Emma started putting the time turner around her neck.

Before Fred could shout any spell he dived for Emma and got under the time turner with her as she changed the time period.